A Different path

Scarlett's POV
I woke up on Niall's chest, he was warm and smelled of cinnamon.

"Hey wake up" I said,shaking him

His eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning princess" he said half awake.

"Niall I really need to talk to someone are you up for it?" I questioned.

"What is it?" He said, sitting up real quickly with worry in his eyes.

"How do the boys feel about me." I asked

He looked puzzled but then answered.

"Well Zayn obviously wants to fuck you and Liam, I don't think he really cares for you all that much." Niall said, looking down.

" what about you....how do you feel about me?" I said, getting really close to him.

He looked nervous.

"Well I like you a lot and I will do whatever it takes to protect you.." He started blushing.

"Aww Niall." I cooed
He just smiled.

"What's with all the questions?.... And what about you little missy why did you forgive louis so easily, he practically almost killed you and now your all buddy buddy." He said

"Do you want the truth?" I said, smirking.

"Well of course love." He gestured me signaling for me to go on.

"Well to be honest I want to fucking kill him the only reason why I switched places with him is for 3 reasons.....

1.He is family no matter if I like it or not.
2.He is all I've got left of a family believe it or not...besides my dad.
3.I really didn't want them to rip him away from his dad, no matter how much he deserved it...I know what it's like to loose a family member." I said,halfheartedly.

"Well your his family to yah know."  Niall said.

"Well yea but I haven't built up that bond with him like louis has.." I pointed out.

Niall then got a really pale look on his face.

"What's wrong?" I questioned.

"Nothing honestly....." he said real quickly.

He then changed the subject.

"Are you ticklish?" He asked, smiling.

"Uhh....uhh nooo." I said,looking down.

"Oh really?"
He then got this huge grin on his face. He jumped up and on me.

"Niall get off!" I yelled, laughing..

He tickled me like crazy, I squirmed beneath him..

He then all of a sudden stopped.

I sighed of relief but then I gave him a look of confusion.

"Who are you gonna forgive?" He questioned.
That was random....
I took a moment to think.

"Well Harry.......I love him and I always will but everything that's happened, I just don't know who to trust anymore...Tyler I am afraid of a lot.....but on another note I want to make him suffer greatly. Zayn is just a confused asshole who doesn't know whose side to be on,so we can count that hob knocker out."

Niall just giggled at my remark.

"Liam's a jerk completely, he is also very fake...but I'm not afraid of him. Louis is gullible he thinks I forgive him completely...bullshit, my scars will never completely go away."