Filler Chapter

Authors note:I don't have enough time to write a hole chapter so I will only write a little,also I can't update tomorrow night,I'm having some friends over soo enjoy the story...

Days later...Early in the morning:

Scarlett's POV

Yay just another day of my messed up life. I climbed out of bed running to my closet to pick out my clothes. I pick sweats a t -shirt and flats. I've gotten out of the mood to look presentable I mean seriously I'm just gonna get my teeth kicked in,soo what's the point. I'm trying not to let them get to me but it's hard because they took my mom and are making my life a living hell. They are evil. I know they took her I feel it.

As I went downstairs I passed the kitchen and walked out the door. I haven't eaten in almost two days now,I've lost my appetite.

As I approached school Harry came up to me.

"Hey meet me at my house after school" he said, "and don't be late."

"Whatever"as I threw it in the nearest trash can.

"Hey"! He shouted angrily

"That was important!

"Must not be because I just threw it in the trash can" I said with an annoyed tone.

When all of a sudden Harry grabbed me,put his hand over my mouth and dragged me to the back of the school.

I barely put up a fight this time, although I did try to get away, but it wasn't working so I gave up the struggle.

Harry slammed me against the brick wall.

"What the hell is your deal"he said

"Just get off please,don't have time for this." I said

"WHAT THE FUCK EVER"he yelled

"You have no life."he said

"In fact you should go die in a hole,if you want I'll dig it for you because your to weak" he said smirking.

"Look Harry I've had enough of your shit already ! I spat in his face getting closer.

He just stared at me shocked.

I then punched him in the face,before I knew it I was letting all my anger out.

"HOW DARE YOU TAKE MY MOTHER AWAY FROM ME" I screamed.

"How dare you abuse me EVERYDAY,and order me around like some maid."

We were on the ground tossing and throwing each other on the wall.

*whack whack whack*

I hit him in the face over and over

"God I'm so gonna fuck you up!he said

He then grabbed me by my hair.

"OW LET GO PLEASE,HARRY STOP PLEASE!I cried.

"Please some one help" I whimpered out.

"So now you wanna behave." He said with a slight grin on his face.

I started getting scared his green eyes flashed with anger.

"WELL GUESS WHAT BITCH YOUR MINE ITS TIME YOU GET *slap* THAT *slap*THROUGH *slap*YOUR*slap*THICK HEAD!*slap*

As he finally grabbed my hair and slamming my head into the wall.

*BLACKED OUT"

Harry POV

My god what did I do?!

I just stared at her,even through all the bruises and scars you could still see her Beauty. Beauty I must destroy. I'm twisted yea I know but I like playing with my prey. Her skin complexion was glowing and her hair very smooth,long and curly.Her body shape was accurately perfect she was fit and both top and the bottom half of her was evened out in size (boobs and butt), but I can't have feelings for this rat I just can't that's disgusting and the boys wouldn't like that either,Bros before hoes. I'm never great with relationships anyways,I always fuck them up... Hah literally, I never get caught. I don't want to hurt Scarlett ...."I know" .."I know" I do. I don't understand my reasoning and logic through that but whatever.

I just need to hide her body just until school is out. Although then the boys might question her disappearance.

I looked around and all I saw were a bunch of trash bins and a metal fence at the end of the alley,then I got an idea.

I dragged Scarlett's body over to the dumpster.I picked her up,surprisingly she wasn't all that heavy,I set her in the bin gently and closed the top....

God the trash reaked of old food and period blood...wait a second....eww oh god I just realized the janitor throws out all the toiletry items women use...yuck! I actually felt bad for scar for a few seconds but then brushed it off. I hope she doesn't wake up until after school, I will tell the boys what I've done and we will end up taking her to one of our houses. The boys and I made an agreement that we have to make her "ours" for sure.

Just wait till she wakes up ;)

She will have a new life,if we can get her stubborn ass anywhere. I walked into school disturbed and happy all at the same time.Well time for my day to begin I thought smiling.

What will they do to Scarlett?

Where is her mom?is she dead or alive?

What will the other boys do or think when they find out where Scarlett is?

Do you ship Harry and Scarlett?

Niall and Scarlett?

Or louis and Scarlett?

Does Tyler's dad have anything to do with the disappearance of Scarlett's mother?

Will Scarlett's friends get a little suspicious as to were she is and why she seems down lately?.

Most important question...when will Scarlett break down ?or will she?

Authors note:I won't be writing for a couple days....I hope you all enjoyed the chapters so far let me know your thoughts and questions.

~goodnightStephanie