Truths reveal

A/N
Let's take a moment of silence and just cry.....Zayn Malik has left 1D (temporarily,hopefully)
Silence over.......back to story although I'm upset :/

Harry's pov
I've been in this waiting room for about 8 hours now and no one has told me a single thing. I got really impatient and decided to figure out what was going on.

"Where is Scarlett" I asked impatiently

"Scarlett who......? The lady asked.

"THE GIRL WHO GOT RUSHED IN HERE DYING WITH STAB WOUNDS" I yelled frustrated.

The nurse looked absolutely horrified.
Then the doctor came out.

"What's happened to them." I asked anxiously.

"Calm down sir..............and I'm sorry to say but the baby is dead there was nothing we could do.

My heart dropped

"Also about Scarlett she is.............................................Stabilized barely but we will do the best we can.

A rush of relief came over me.

"Can I see her now????"

"Yes she should be fine enough to speak,said the doctor."

"Thank you... What room?" I asked

"223" then he left without another word.

I ran down the hallway as fast as my legs could carry me. When I came upon her room I stopped and looked through the window..She was in a mid section body cast.

I went into her room slowly.

"Scarlett....you awake." I asked

"Yea ,said a faint dull voice."

I ran over to her.

"How are you ."I said smoothing her hair out..

"I'm in a lot of pain." She said

"I can imagine..... I'm never gonna let you outta my sight ever again."

She smiled weakly.

"Tell me how my baby is ,she asked her voice full of worry."

"Scarlett you lost the baby due to the stab wounds" I said looking down.

Her face saddened.

"On a bright note I have something for you." I then handed her the piece of paper.

She gave me a questioning look but then started to open it.

She looked at it and her eyes went wide.

"What is it?" I asked

"It says here that my dad's name is Troy Austin" she said.

Oh my god it can't be?!............

"Who is it." Scarlett asked anxiously

"If I am correct that is louis dad"........I said awkwardly.

Scarlett's POV

"So if what you say is true ,does that mean louis is my half brother?!"

All Harry did was shake his head slowly up and down shocked.

"This can't be right......louis and I look absolutely nothing alike and not to mention I'm not even from California."

"Apparently your mother wanted it to be a secret......why? Well I dont know" Harry said.

"Wait till I tell louis." I said

"He won't believe you...your gonna have to confront him and his dad" Harry finished."

"What am I suppose to say..... Hey I'm your long lost daughter?! I said sarcastically.

"Let's just wait till you get better first,Harry said kissing my forehead."

"You know Zayn and Tyler did this to me right?..

" I knew Zayn had something to do with it but not Tyler, but it doesn't surprise me." Harry said.

"Don't worry they can't hurt you anymore... I quit the drug business."

"HARRY! Now they will be angry with you... I won't let them hurt you!

"I won't, don't worry... And you need rest." He then tucked me in a little more.

"By the way your 16th birthday is coming up." he said smirking.

I just looked down blushing..

" I'm not really in a partying mood." I said.

"Maybe we could have a party of two." He said winking.

"Now is not the time styles." I said chuckling.

Then all of a sudden a girl walked in...she had a black pixie haircut with blue highlights and shorts with leggings.

Is that!?... Oh my gosh its rose

I then tried to sit up real quickly to give her a big hug but Harry stopped me.

Harry then turned to her.

"Where the bloody hell have you been." He said

"I've been with your uncle joe."she replied

"Scarlett are you ok?"she asked

"I'm fine are you ok?.... You were with my uncle... What did he do?! Are you hurt....god I've missed you so much."

"Don't worry about me Scarlett he just kept me captive as a........." Then she started crying

"Never mind that I said ,opening my arms to hug her.

She came in and gently hugged me.

"Yea well anyways I've heard you've been through a lot since I've been gone."she said

"Also I tried to contact you I swear... I wanted you to know I was alive and well." She said sobbing

"What about you getting shot?... I saw you fall down and die." I said

"I was unconscious." She said

"And it is true you and louis are related....joe told me." She said with a disgusted look On her face.

"Well that's enough for one day,Scarlett has to rest" Harry said invading."

"Yea your right." Rose said, she then gave me a hug..
"I'll see you later." She said

"Promise?" I asked

"Promise."

"Good I have a lot of questions for you." I said

She nodded then left.

"I love you Scarlett Coleman" Harry said kissing my cheek."

"I love you to Harry and thanks for always being there for me...no one else really has."

"Well I'll always be there until there's no breath left in my body." He said

"Who knows maybe we can go clubbing for your birthday...I can get us in , he said smirking."

"It's a date." I said smiling

"It's a date." He finished

I then fell fast asleep, Harry soothing voice singing to me. I never realized this before but Harry is an amazing singer...he should go on Xfactor or the voice...(see what I did there 😉)

AUTHORS NOTE:Hey peoples how's it going?....anyway Scarlett and louis ?!!!! Woa bro and sister.
Did any of you guess it was louis dad???
Where the hell did Rose come from?!
Happy early birthday Scarlett!

Is joe done messing with her?
When's Zayn coming back?
Will scar and Harry do the dirty? ;)
How will louis react?
Noooooo we lost the baby!!!!😭
Anyways VOTE-COMMENT-FOLLOW

Bye crazies

~Stephanie 😘