Training time

Scarlett's POV
I'm fucking hungry!.... This time it feels like it's been more than a week. All they  have given me is warm water. Although there are these vents in my box I didn't notice at first. Every now and then through the vent some voices would tell   Me to kill the boys, and that they are back stabbers..... Which is one thing I could believe. All I felt was hate, anger and sorrow. My thoughts were soon interrupted by the door opening. Light filled my box immediately, I shut my eyes straight away, because they weren't use to the light yet.

"God someone looks like a half corpse half human" Antonio said, smirking

"I need food!.... Where's the food" I yelled,shaking like a rabid dog.

"Calm down...here it is" Antonio said, handing me a tray full of food.

The tray had grapes, strawberries, a sub sand witch, milk and a bunch of veggies.

I jumped at it and ate like there was no tomorrow.

"Your gonna be living like this for awhile so id get use to it if I were you." Antonio said.

"If I don't die first" I remarked, sarcastically.

"You won't we have studied your body vitals for long enough just to know how much pain your body can take." Said Antonio .

"Great, just great" I said as I shoved a grape in my mouth.

"Am I ready yet" I asked

"Let's see if you are" he then held up a picture of Liam,Harry,louis, Tyler and Zayn.

So much anger boiled up inside if me. I dropped the food and stood up in a bold threatening stance.

"Good, very good... You should always respond in a violent way." Antonio said, smiling evilly.

I then sat back down really quickly, feeling terrible at the dirty thoughts that came to mind, when thinking about the boys.

"Bring in her fight suit!" Antonio yelled

I then saw something I didn't see before, Niall........ Slouching in a dark corner.

"Niall" I cried out... He looked up faintly.

I dragged his upper body onto mine. I then laid his head on my chest.

"Scarlett... " he whispered

We then got interrupted by Antonio's guard handing me clothes.
(Antonio leaves the room)
"Where do I go to put these on." I said, pointing to the clothes.

"Right here and now." The Guard said, with no expression.

"Fine" I really didn't feel like arguing.

I stood up and started stripping.. The guard started eye balling me, giving me devious looks.

"Look back the fuck off before I rip your dick off and feed it to you!" I said causally.

Niall just stared at me... I could tell he was scared which I found funny.

"You will do no such thing you little slut" slurred out the guard. The guard then handed me a stripy laced dark blue bra and underwear.
I glared at the guard.

I also caught Niall looking at the undergarments, but he looked away out of respect.

"It's ok Niall you can look all you want."  I said, I then took off my clothes right in front of them. I took of my old bra and underwear... I was now fully naked in front of them.

"Now were talking." The guard said, smirking

Niall just stared at me.. Shocked. I don't blame him.
I then slipped on the bra and underwear.