The great Escape

Scarlett's POV
Thank god I'm finally out of there...It was dark out,the streets were silent and the air was cold.
God this outfit is so tight and these heels so uncomfortable.
I made my way to the park thoughts racing to my head about my mother and if she was ok.

When I Finally reached the park I see a man in a trench coat with another young looking boy holding a woman.
That must be my mom.

"Mom?!" I questioned as I ran to them,but when I finally reached them I was confused as hell for what I saw was my uncle joe?! And Tyler?!....Tyler was locked in the basement.

Tyler?!..how did you get out? I asked

"Well I persuaded that Alexis girl to let me go"he said smirking

"Never mind that "said joe

"Uncle joe why are you doing this"

"Well I've been watching you for months and I thought you would be great for my business.....and before you ask I want to offer you a proposal,your mothers life for your service."he finished.

"As a drug dealer?"I asked staring at him intently. I still can't believe he is the one behind this.

"Honey do not do it..it is not worth it"my mother pleaded

"You shut up"joe said pointing the gun at her.

"No no wait!" I yelled.

He stopped for a moment. Then the worst possible thing happened...the boys showed up. They stared at me, confusion and anger shown in there faces.

"Boss what are you doing here."questioned louis

"And why is Scarlett's mom here....she is suppose to be locked away in a cellar at your mansion"added Liam

"Wait a second...you all knew where she was?!" I asked angrily

They all looked down sheepishly.
"We knew all along get over yourself"said Zayn.
Anger burned in me ..in a split second I was on the ground with Zayn beating the living daylights out of him. I screamed ,bit and clawed him. Meanwhile the other boys were screaming at me and trying to pull me off...I was not gonna stop until he was dead!

"Scarlett "joe said
"Scarlett......Scarlett "he said once again getting angry.

"SCARLETT!, god damn it Scarlett,he then aimed the gun at my mom and shot.
Time seemed to slow down but in a split second my heart broke into a millions pieces,I stopped hurting Zayn and ran to my mom.

"MOM!" I screamed tear's falling from my face at a rapid pace.

I grabbed her limp body in my arms.
"Mom,please don't leave me....you are all I have left."I said moving the hair out of her face. The boys went frozen,just staring down at me unable to move.

"There's something I never told you about your father Scarlett " she croaked out my mom barely audible to hear.

"What is it mom?" I asked holding her up so she would stay awake.

"Your father is--
*BANG* a shot rang out again...my uncle had shot her again.

"NO!" I screamed.."NO NO NO"!! I shook her body trying to get her to come back to me.

"Mom please.....please answer me!"

"Look Scarlett your mom is gone "joe said grabbing my arm and pulled me up.

I threw my body all over the place, trying to hit him.

"SHE WAS YOUR FAMILY,AND YOU KILLED HER!" I yelled

"Oh my god,will you boys handle this" he said pointing to me,struggling and throwing punches left and right.
They hesitated but then dragged me off. It took all of them to do it.

"I HATE YOU ALL! GO BURN IN HELL, MOTHERFU-- I was cut off by Liam knocking me out...he had punched me. Darkness took over me really quickly.

Harry POV
Scarlett is officially destroyed..and there's nothing I can do about it. Seeing her in a huge fit of sadness and rage was heartbreaking, you could see it in her eyes ...she was broken. Robert ordered us to take her back home so she could recuperate.

Louis POV.
She just snapped like a twig...I finally felt a little sorry for her. We caused her this pain and now I feel this burning feeling of guilt.

Zayns POV
Wow Joe is by far the worst uncle ever, and as for Scarlett well....that bitch will never be the same.

Niall POV
Words can not describe the horror I just witnessed....I am lost for words.

Liam POV
God this is all my fault! If I had never said anything Scarlett wouldn't have freaked out. Her life is ruined and it's all our faults.

Tyler's POV
So what Scarlett's mom is dead...she wasn't that good of a mother anyway. Don't get me wrong I do feel a little bad but she'll get over it.

Important questions to ask yourself:

How will Scarlett handle this?
What was Scarlett's mom trying to tell her about her father?
Will the boys stop bullying her?
Which boy will she end up with....or will she?

Authors note:hey readers I really want to know what you think....please Comment-Vote-Follow.
Will update later today.