"The club"

Scarlett's POV

"Scarlett wakkkkkkkeeeeeeee upppppp." Yelled louis,jumping up and down on me.

"Louis shut up." I shouted , pushing him off of me.

"Come on we have to get you ready for your date... You've slept in all day!!!!!!he said pulling me out of bed.

"Louis get off!...just let me sleep!

"No way Sista." He said snapping his fingers all girly like.

Louis then picked me up and threw me over his shoulder..that instantly woke me up.

"Ow louis your shoulders are so boney..your hurting my stomach! It's still sore!."I shouted

"Oh sorry... Wait why is your stomach sore?" He asked, concern written all over his face.

I looked down...for I was about to cry.

"Hey it's ok." He cooed ..

"You can tell me anything." He said looking deep into my glassy eyes.

"I got pregnant...then I got stabbed in the stomach...it killed the baby." I cried out.

He just looked at me with a shocked face and rubbed my back.

"When did you and harr-

Before he could finish I cut in.

"It wasn't Harry...Zayn did it."

"He forced you didn't he?louis asked

I just nodded slowly ,to embarrassed to look up.

"Who the hell stabbed you then?! And why and where?!...he asked with an angry yet panicked voice.

"First of all louis calm the hell down, and second of all Zayn and Tyler did this to me in my own house..... I really don't want to talk about it anymore louis." I said, wiping my face.

Louis expression changed, he was now more calm.

"Let's get you dressed up." Louis said quickly changing the topic.

"Ummm ok?.,. I don't really have anything to wear." I said looking down sheepishly.

He then bolted out of the room. He then ran back in with a tiny red dress.

"Here yah go...it was my mums but you can wear it."louis said.

"Oh louis I can-."

"Just wear it." He then guided me to the bathroom.

I went inside. Wow I never knew Louis could care so much...I slipped on the tight dress and then added some makeup to my plain face. I then straightened my hair and added earrings. When I was finished I was actually very pleased with my appearance.

I then walked out.

"Well how do I look."I asked spinning in a circle.

"Woa your Gorgeous."....but you need shoes."

He then pulled out some black heels.

"Surprise ! He yelled jumping up and down like a little kid.

I couldn't help but giggle at his childish self.
"Hey louis do you want to come with us?"I asked

"I don't want to invade on your birthday but......when do we leave?!  He asked excitingly.

"Ummm actually Harry should be here in ten minutes, god were gonna be late." I then grabbed louis and my cell phone and ran out the door.

God theses heels are impossible.

Harry's car then rolled into the driveway. He then got out of the car.