Waking up

I woke up in my bedroom..how the hell did I get here?and god my head hurts I ran downstairs to find my mother and step father talking to the five boys ?

"Mom?....Rob? What are they doing here I said pointing angrily at them!"

"Oh honey these nice boys took you home after you hit your head,you should be thanking them!"

"By the way me and your mother are going out for a bit and we are leavening the boys here to look after you since clearly you can't do it yourself ."Robert said with an evil glint in his eye.

God what I wish I could do to him he makes me so pissed,and the fact that my mom loves this tool-bag is unthinkable.

"Fine leave go,like you always do!" I said angrily.

"Sweet heart" Rob said in the most sickening tone, "May I have a word with you in the kitchen?!" He said angrily.

"Whatever" I said.

He dragged me in the kitchen

"Listen here if you don't quit actin like a bitch I'm gonna send you away! Who knows maybe even as a sex slave."he said jokingly,"That's probably all your good at aye kid?" He said in that same sickening tone.

"How dare you even say that! Get away you monster." I screamed!

My mom ran in with a pale look on her face almost as if she was hiding something?....

"Come now Robert we must not be late.I love you Scarlett be good and if there's any trouble call me."She took Robert quickly and ran out of the house.

That was weird?...

I ran to the living room and saw the boys just watching tv casually.

"Ok get out of my house now! " I said really mad.

"No!"said Liam "We are here to watch you!"

"I'm a grown girl you don't need to,now get out now! " I said.

"You really should not talk to us the way you do." said Zayn.

He got up slowly standing in front of me with a threatening look plastered on his face,I backed up slowly.

"Look can you please j-just leave." I said looking down nervously.

"Yea of course he said innocently.... But two of us will stay here." He said.

"Harry,Niall you will stay with her the rest of us will go." He said.

"Fine" I said,I really didn't feel like arguing.

As the rest of the guys left I turned around to face Harry and Niall to set some ground rules, when then suddenly Zayn turned around and said "Also watch your back we still haven't properly punished you."he said winking.

My face went pale what did he mean?.....So Harry, Niall what did Zayn mean by that?

Well basically he means is your probably gonna get a beating said Niall.

And your all ok with that!

"Well you do need to stop fighting back,yah see that's not how it works" Harry explained.

"Um whatever I could take you any day." I said

"Oh really is that a challenge"Harry questioned.

"Yea it certainly was" I said with confidence in my voice.

"Show me what yah got" Niall said.

I ran in straight and kicked him in the balls "how yah like me now cock sucker!" I yelled.

Niall fell down in pain.

Harry then jumped on me and pinned me to the ground.

"Although you resistance is quite sexy it needs to end." Harry said

"Get to bed now" he demanded.

I ran upstairs leaving a crying Niall and a annoyed Harry downstairs.

As I was changing Harry walked in.

"Oh my god get out" I screamed!reaching for my pillow.

"It's ok it's not like I haven't seen that before" he said, smirked.

"You look really nice maybe you should remove that pillow " he said, grinning.

"And maybe you should get out"I said pointing to the door, signaling for him to leave.

As soon as he turned to leave I grabbed my bra strap unable to get it unhooked.

Harry glanced but then turned around and ran to me trying to undo it.

NO PEEKING!

"Ok ok"he said as he unhooked it he pulled it off slowly I could feel his warm strong hands on my back,God that feels good ..wait what am I saying?!
"You can leave now Harry."

"Ok holler if you need me or Niall, oh and sleep tight." He said

Harry's point of view.

She's so beautiful it's a shame I will have to hurt her oh well she is worthless anyways,can't believe I thought I actually cared for that rat.

Me and Niall are sleeping on the couches, Niall is already out,so I decided to go to bed to. I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep thinking about Scarlett.

Scarletts p.o.v

I was running and running until I ran into something hard.....Zayn

He looked angry.

"Time to pay bitch" he yelled

Noo! I screamed

He grabbed me by the hair and slammed me on the ground multiply times. Then he took off his belt and wrapped it Around my neck I started hitting frantically gasping for air when suddenly I woke up screaming and crying.I was sweating like crazy Harry was right in front of me.

"Hey shush it's ok I'm here,what's wrong" he said frantic sitting down next to me.

"Nothing just a bad dream" I whimpered collecting myself.

"Do you need me in here" he asked.

"Umhh... I don't know" I answered.

"It might make you feel better" he said.

"Yea ok but no funny business we have school tomorrow" He slipped off his shirt.

"What are you doing ?! I asked

"Getting ready for bed he said casually. I just brushed it off I'm way to tired to argue.

He slid in bed with me only In his boxers.

I have to admit he had a great body I wanted to stare and touch him all over but that would be weird.

I quickly turned around and slid as close to the edge as possible

He turned around and pulled me by my stomach close to him,I winced but didn't reject it,it was kind of nice,he was so big and warm.we fell asleep spooning.

Ok that's all for now I will update again maybe later tonight........I'm literally they only one reading this story oh welllllll