Part 6

The students are standing at one end of the amphitheater and you on the other, you are staring at them, and they are staring at you. Both of you are waiting for the other to make a move.  You place a cardboard cut out of you where you are standing and go camouflage. You get behind team RWBY and lean on Ruby's shoulder.

You: when do you think hes gonna attack?

Ruby: shhhhh y/n were waiting for him to attack.

The others in team RWBY and in team JNPR turn their heads to you in surprise and confusion.

You: oh... well then, allow me!

Shitty fight scene

Just then you grab the back of Ruby's head and slam it into the concrete floor, making a small crater. Yang throws a punch but you parry it and upper cut her. You lower your head just in time to see a katana blade coming straight at your head, causing you to roll out of the way. You look up just in time to see nora coming at you from above, you grab a random student and hold him infront of you just as Nora's hammer comes into contact with him, shattering his aura. You grab the students weapon and jump back and away from nora to find out what weapon you have.

 You grab the students weapon and jump back and away from nora to find out what weapon you have

As you glance up from the weapon 3 students wielding swords charging at you. You shoot two of them in the forehead draining thier aura

You: damn either you guys just suck or this thing is fucking amazing.

You run at the third student and transform your weapon into its sword form, you ram the sword straight through the students shoulder. Everyone's eyes go wide.

You: my melee attacks will be ignoring aura, as you will not always be able to depend on that. Do not worry, I will heal you afterwards.

You pull the sword out of the student to swap to a back hand grip and stab the person who was sneaking up on you in the hip. You jump just before a glyph appears below you, as you look up you see wiess preparing an attack, she launches herself at you using one of her glyphs, just before she hits you yang jumps on your back and holds your arms behind you.

You: good tactic, but will ultimately fail.

You grab Weiss's rapier in between your shoes and throw her up and behind you. You get an arm free from yang and fling her in front of you as you land. You point your gun at her and pull the trigger, no bullets, only clicks. You put it in your waistband so you can still use the sword. Yang is getting up while the students form a circle around you, yang starts walking toward you as you pose.

You: oh so you're approaching me? Instead of running away, you're coming right to me! Even though your teammate weiss, got bitch slapped, like a hoe scrambling to make money before her pimp gets mad

Yang: I cant beat the shit out of you without getting closer.

You pose again,

You: oh ho! Then come as close as you like!

You begin walking toward her, once you are within range she throws a kick

Yang: ORA

you counter with your own kick, leaving a red mark on her leg.

You: too slow, too slow! I am the ultimate being! Even without my power to burn you to a crisp, I still have my speed and power that far exceed your semblance!

Yang: so it's the same type of power as my semblance. Not much range but immense power and precise movements.

You: I wanted try a little test to find out how much more powerful I am compared to your semblance. Though it appears a test was hardly needed.

Yang: a test? Is that what you call just patting me, and not even enough to hurt? Well I guess you ripped my £5 pants, though.

You: why are you branwens so stubborn about admitting defeat? Hmph, I guess I shall rise to this silly provocation, and test you a bit more.

Just then you throw four punches that she blocks, she then throws a barrage of kicks at you. She then throws a punch that you block, but then she throws three more that actually connect. One leaves a scratch on the side of your face,

You: now shall we compare speed of our attack rushes?

You and yang start throwing punches at each other at blinding speed.

Yang: ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!!

You: MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!!

You laugh

You: ok I'm tired of this bit, test over you all pass-

You get cut off by one of the student decapitating you. Everyone in the amphitheater stares in horror, everyone but team RWBY. You stay there for a few seconds

Yang: come on y/n I'm hungry and we cant go until you dismiss class, get up.

She lightly kicks you. Your body stands up and throws your severed head at the student that decapitated you.

You: fuck you

Your body takes your head and reattached it

You: cock punch!

You punch the guy in the dick and start walking to team CMEN's dorm whom you had exempted from the test.

You: alright class dismissed all of you go fuck off.

Penis