EPISODE 5 - THE SNITCH

Shockwave impersonally stared into the bar, his red eye flickering as he gathered data about what lay beyond the doors.  Knock Out and Starscream were crumpled up at the bar, their optics shaking as they stared dead ahead, numb to the bystander.  Shockwave cocked his flat head, observing what had become of the communications captain.

Soundwave had toppled from his seat, now splayed across the ground, his plexiglass chest hatch ajar.  The sixteen minicons that were usually snuggled away inside were also strewn about, drugged by the Kremzeek that had poisoned Soundwave's energon.

Shockwave slowly meandered up to the bodies, lightly shoving Lazerbeak with his clunky foot, making sure the drone truly was out.  After no response, Shockwave muttered, "Interesting discovery."

The Kremzeek could be used to disable Soundwave and the minicons if their master ingested it.  Connected energon shares, perhaps?

Shockwave shook his head before leaving the bar and trekking back to his lab aboard the Nemesis.  Megatron was off recharging, and the vehicons that scuttled about the hallways were given specific instructions to never wander near the lab.  Shockwave was supposed to be gifted full silence so he could concentrate on his inventions.  No other Decepticons were aboard the ship.  A few Seekers would arrive tomorrow, but until then, Shockwave would remain undisturbed.

Shockwave slipped into the lab, red and green diodes on the computer systems blinking.  He had just constructed a complex line of code, and as the computer system digested what he was commanding it to do, Shockwave decided to utilize this time to do something he never expected himself to do.

 Shockwave's fingers conquered another computer's keyboard, lightning fast as he entered a secure wavelength, preventing others from listening in.

To any Autobots who this may concern,

Megatron is preparing a peace treaty to terminate the war.

Shockwave peered up at what he had typed into his digital letter.  The Autobots would believe it; it was true, anyways.  Optimus was always desperate to latch onto any sign of returning to Cybertron and bringing balance back to all Cybertronian kind.

He has suffered incredible damage to his neural network, and even though Knock Out and I attempted to salvage all that we could, his jurisdiction region has swelled, almost double in size to what is previously was.

Starscream is interested in commencing a second operation to undo what has occurred to our liege.  Even though this route of action appears logical

Shockwave pulled his hands away from the keyboard, contemplating how he should phrase this without seeming...too much like a traitor.

Even though this route of action appears logical, I believe it to be in the best interest of our species for Megatron to remain in this state.  His memories and personality are still intact, but he does indeed have more of a handle on his temper.  He also appears to have accessed more emotional capability, and even though I strongly believe emotion obstructs invention, this transformation might be of positive utilization.

I would like to discuss the current situation with any Autobots, preferably with Ratchet for a scientific viewpoint, before Megatron releases his peace treaty.

The computer produced a vip as the message darted off through space to the Earth that lay below.  Shockwave lowered his head, shame suddenly flooding through him.  It was the first emotional sensation he had experienced in quite some time, and he kneeled down, trying to take the blow to his spark.