EPISODE 15 - THE SILENT LIGHT

ABOVE: A drawing I made for you all!

.   .   .

Megatron towered in front of Shockwave, gazing thoughtfully at the magenta engineer.  A great, majestic turquoise ship poised behind them, awaiting their departure.  Starscream had already  disappeared inside, taking his seat in the cockpit.

"It is already set for the coordinates." Shockwave slipped a yellowish keycard into Megatron's still fingers, black hieroglyphics carefully imprinted across the glass surface.  "This instructional card can be utilized to reset the ship in the instance the ship does not deliver you two to the correct location."

Megatron delicately enveloped Shockwave in his muscular arms, and Shockwave's hands lightly tapped his ridged back, still wary of embraces.  A chill draft passed through the underground hangar, the wind whistling creepily around the glistening, dripping stalactites.

"Thank you," Megatron muttered into Shockwave's audio receptors, and Shockwave's singular optic gained more hue as he happily listened to his former master's gratitude.

"You are welcome.  When you two pass through, just activate your com to inform me about your whereabouts.  I will activate a space bridge."

Megatron briefly nodded and slipped away, meandering up the polished ramp leading to the interior of Shockwave's intergalactic ship.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Shockwave took a step forward, suddenly becoming self-conscious about what he had uttered.  His boxy head lowered, diverting his eye as Megatron slowly turned toward him.

"After the Accident, I have not been too sure about much," Megatron responded, his voice rich and overflowing with the tone of ancient wisdom and assurance.  "I understand your concern.  Touching sparks is not a matter many of our kind take part in, but the Accident has taught me to trust what my spark desires.  I appreciate your support for us and diligence in locating a dead region of deep space."