EPISODE 13 - THE REUNION

Megatron warily entered Starscream's throne room, glancing at the quiet computers that were lined against the walls, and their screens depicted the location of countless stars and planets. Starscream pushed himself further back into his chair, desperate not to reveal his overwhelming thirst for the handsome man that had crept in.

"I didn't let them capture me. I came here on my own accord. I want you to know that." Megatron strode up to Starscream, and his optics flicked towards the door as it hissed shut, locking them together.

"I had a feeling you would come willingly."

"What do you want?"

"Why, you of course. Even though you ended things between us, I still want you to be my beloved Prince, adored by all Decepticon kind."

"I killed the Decepticons. This...you all are imposters."

Starscream rose, his posture solid and even. He placed a hand on his chest, cutely gesturing to himself. "I used to be the second in command of the Decepticons; I believe I have some leverage in deciding if the Decepticons are completely eradicated."

"Well, I founded the Decepticons. I should be the ultimate decision maker."

"Oh, defiant as ever."

Starscream gingerly slipped his wet lips over Megatron's, finally relinquished of the pain that had been swimming around in his spark. Megatron forcefully pushed him back into his throne, and Starscream stretched himself out, preparing for Megatron to lay atop him and smother him with affection, crying because he too had yearned for Starscream.

Starscream peeled his eyes open, disappointed when he observed Megatron peering at him, his optics clouded with melancholy.

"You just want to use me," Megatron sorrowfully muttered.

"No, my dear Megatron. I -"

Starscream's mind briefly recalled the memory of Thundercracker advising him just to reduce Megatron to a toy, secretly forcing the former gladiator to pour his love into him for nothing in return. But even though this was an route he could have taken, Starscream pursued Megatron because of their mutual fondness. Now, their sides had reversed, and Starscream was now lusting frantically after Megatron's appreciation.

"You what?"

"I love you."

Megatron shook his head, refusing to believe Starscream was attempting to win him back after the stunt he had pulled the previous day. "I don't love you anymore."

A whimper wheezed out of Starscream, and he bounced back up, trying to seduce Megatron. He ran his delicate hands over Megatron's chest, wanting to elicit some sort of reaction.

"You killed Shatter. I understand that she possibly, not even probably, was scheming to kill you, but that gave you no right to...to shoot her!" Megatron shoved Starscream back, jabbing his fingers into his throat. The push released some of the steam building pressure inside of him, so Megatron poked Starscream's chest as he verbally punished him.

"You disturbed the peace that Optimus and I worked so hard to create, and I am so, so disappointed in you! You killed someone in cold blood, you betrayed our plan to capture the traitors of Cybertron, and now you are trying to convince me that everything you did was righteous and I should be still in love with you!"

Starscream cowered down, fearful of the truth that was erupting out of Megatron. He slipped the crown off his head, letting it tumble to the floor, where it produced a ringing bang as it made contact. Various emotions were starting to clamber over Starscream, all of them conflicting with each other.

Should he just tell Megatron to leave and continue his conquest?

No. There was much more to be said.

Starscream snagged onto Megatron's arms, screaming his words. "You don't understand! I need your help to get rid of all of this! I had a realization yesterday about myself and what I truly want. I have always wanted appreciation, someone to show me that I am worthy of love, and I thought being a leader would give me that! This feels so empty, and I want it gone. Yes, they adore me, but it is just because I have the crown on my head, not because I am Starscream!

"Back when I would take over when you would be unwell, the Decepticons would never listen to me because of my poor leadership. I see it now, I see it so clear! My orders are vague, and I can tell my followers are confused, but they do somewhat what they are told anyways. They don't ask for clarification because they fear they will offend me.

"What I did to Shatter was so wrong, and it will haunt me till I join the All Spark. She will be remembered, and I take complete responsibility for her fate. She did manipulate me, but I was smart enough to see through it. It was my fault that I didn't hold back my ego just to see what was clearly in front of me.

"I want your love back! The day you kissed me for the first time, I faked being angry. I was somewhat shaken up, yes, but I loved that kiss. And now after spending this time with you, and I am sure you are the person I want to touch sparks with."

Megatron couldn't hide that he was very touched, and his irises expanded with appreciation. "I...I think we can fix this. But I have to know that you aren't lying...again."

"I promise I will never lie to you ever again! All my lies only destroy what I want. I want to hug you and kiss you and look at the stars with you! I want to transform like you did. I want to abandon my old ways. There will never be a tyrant Starscream again. I want to help rebuild Cybertron at your side!"

Megatron gently stroked Starscream's head, which was now feverish from his stress. "I will have to regain my trust for you, but I do still love you. But call my next decision tough love. You started this mess and you will have to fix it. You can call us if you need military back up."

Megatron whirled away and ambled towards the door, and Starscream chased after him, pulling on his waist.

"Please! Don't leave. I need you to know that all of this was my fault and I know it."

Megatron halted and stared at the hysterical Cybertronian clinging to his hips. "I know you are sorry, and I accept it, but I need to see more effort from you. I need you to reverse the damage you have caused, and then you can come to me."

"Okay. Just one kiss before you leave."

"No. That will be what you get after all of this," Megatron gestured to the room and the outside world. "is gone for good."

"Fine. But I will need that military back up when I give the word. Also, make sure a secure prison is in place."