EPISODE 11 - THE FURY

NOTE: I honestly was starting to get some extreme writer's block after posting EPISODE 10, so I had to unleash my personal cure for it: listening to SKALD and watching episodes of Gayle. Works every time. Hope you all enjoy! :D

. . .

Starscream curled up in the cell, thoughtfully staring at the holes in his upper arms; Megatron had briefly returned after departing from the prison to confiscate his guns, leaving the pits behind. It was no bother for they could be easily reattached.

Starscream considered his lover's plan to be ridiculous; he didn't want to be here, hidden away from the newborn world that awaited outside. He was ready to enjoy consuming the familiar sights of the planet, but here he was caged.

Heavy footsteps echoed down the hallway, and Starscream rose, placing his face close to the cell's electric door, trying to get a good peek at who was approaching. From the sound of the steps, Starscream could tell it was Megatron, probably coming to fake putting him on trial or televising him to the world, daring those who looked up to him to reveal themselves.

"Megatron, thank Primus you're back -"

Shatter clanked up to the door, her disfigured face partially hooding her flaming eyes. She clasped her hands together, amused by Starscream's interesting situation.

"Seems they got a hold of you." Her mouth undulated as she spoke, creepy yet astonishing.

"Get me out of here. They are coming back soon."

"Where's the keycard?"

"Megatron has it."

"Stand back. I guess I have to be loud for this one."

Starscream scuttled to the rear of the cell, hunkering down behind the bed. Shatter revealed a gun, and it protruded out of the top of her forearm as she fired upon the doorframe. The blasts were loud and shrill, her weaponry mechanics not repaired correctly after her battle. The door malfunctioned, allowing Starscream to exit into the hallway.

"How did you find me?"

Rumble climbed up onto Shatter's broken shoulder, perching himself on her cracked ruby armor. His periwinkle casing glimmered in the prison's lighting.

"Rumble remained the only loyal Decepticon out of Soundwave's entourage of sidekicks. He was able to able to follow the transportation vehicle to the prison and enter undetected, reporting your location back to me and the others."

Rumble smirked before making a small kissy face at Starscream, teasing the Seeker about what he had observed, before jumping to the floor. Starscream glared at him as he scampered down the hall.

"You need to announce your rise to power," Shatter continued, placing a three-fingered hand on Starscream's back and guiding him after Rumble. "The others can start a crowd, letting it grow with curious bystanders."

"I need my guns first." Starscream zipped into another room, finding his blaster also locked away like he had previously been. "Shatter, can you shoot again?"

Shatter elegantly entered the room before firing upon the blasters' shrunken cell, disabling the door. Starscream reached in, reclaiming his weaponry and reattaching them, before hastily stalking back out to the hallway. Shatter jogged sloppily up to Starscream.

"Do they know?" Starscream glanced at Shatter's burnt chest, her headlights demolished from extreme heat.

"Know about what?"

"Megatron and I."

"What about you two? That you aren't working together anymore?"

Starscream forced a devious grin not to appear on his face. "Yes, that."