EPISODE 10 - THE SECRET

Starscream shook as Megatron wrapped his robust arms around him, wishing him farewell in the rear of the transportation vehicle.  The engine died down as Thundercracker tapped on an aquamarine button, and he turned in his seat to look at the mourning couple.  Skywarp remained facing forward in the passenger seat, appalled by Megatron's plan.

"Do we have to do this?" Starscream murmured, his voice crackling with anguish.  He strengthened his hug on Megatron, begging him not to let him go.

"It's the only option I can see," Megatron softly replied, placing his palm on the back of Starscream's head, forcing it further into his chest.

Megatron had explained the situation and the solution to Starscream a couple times now, making sure his lover fully grasped the importance of his role.  Starscream was to be an imposter, and Megatron was aware that Starscream was capable of incredible acting if he had incentive to do so.  Throwing the Seeker into jail was the first step in this process to lure out potential anarchists and traitors.  If Shatter was telling the truth about being in contact with Cybertronians that wanted a chaotic leader, then they would reveal themselves, protesting Starscream's capture.

Starscream, with Megatron's careful explanation, finally comprehended that Shatter wanted to use him and possibly dispose of him later.  Starscream was incredible at steamrolling anyone that dared to oppose him, and after he had cleared out his competition, Shatter would unleash whatever she had planned.

Megatron tenderly picked Starscream up, tucking one arm under his knees and the other supporting his back.  Starscream slipped his arms around Megatron's neck, pulling himself up to slowly kiss him.

Thundercracker turned back around, giving them some privacy before they left.

Starscream prodded Megatron's teeth with his tongue, enjoying the sweet and alkaline taste of his mouth.  Megatron rubbed his back as he slowly crouched, allowing himself to sit on the floor.  Starscream straddled his lap, his kisses becoming more desperate and loud as tears began streaming down his face.  Megatron tried to pull back so he could utter something to Starscream, but Starscream wrapped his arms tighter around his head, locking their lips together.

"I know," Starscream gasped before resuming the smooch.  "we have to go.  But, I love you, my Conjunx Endura."

"I," Megatron began, but Starscream began sucking on his neck, a line of drool dripping from his lips.

Thundercracker slowly twisted in his chair, curious to learn what was taking them so long.  When he saw Starscream smothering Megatron with affection, he stalked to the back of the ship and gently pried him off.

"Come on, we got to go," he gingerly whispered, but his interruption was met with Starscream's raucous, disgusting sobs.  

Starscream rubbed his optics, trying to cease the flow of lubricant, but his misery could not be ended.  Megatron slid his legs out from underneath him and patted his lover on the shoulders, trying to comfort him.

"I love you too, my sparkmate," Megatron muttered and lightly kissed the bridge of Starscream's pointy nose.  "I'm so sorry, but we need you to calm down."

Starscream fretfully looked up at Megatron, wheezing as he slowed his weeping.  "I'm okay, I'm okay," Starscream sputtered, and he stood up, holding out his hands.  "I'm ready to go in."

Megatron rose and placed cuffs around his wrists before guiding him to the door of the transportation vehicle and departing to the outside world.  

Skywarp exited the cockpit and placed himself at Thundercracker's side.  "This is crazy.  Them being together and all of us sacrificing Starscream."