Welcome To Crete Chapter 74

Adam watched Fay as she stood leaning against the doorframe, wrapped in the bed sheet.

God, he must be the luckiest man in the world! She blew his mind! His dream woman standing right there, naked under his bed sheet!

She looked up at him and giggled as she spoke on the phone.

She was so sweet too, and wonderful. God he wished he could tell her just how much he loved her.

He reached for his mobile phone again and went to type her another message but he only got halfway through before he stopped, frowned and put the phone down.

What was he doing? He could do better than send her bloody messages. He would buy her something really special.

He sat up in bed thinking.

What does she love most?

A slow smile spread across his face as an idea came to him and he jumped up suddenly.

Why was she frowning at him now?

Her face lit up however when she heard that he was going to surprise her and he urged her to end the phone call.

"Okay, a quick shower and then I'll take you to the bar. You can have your surprise when I pick you up. It may take me a little bit of time to sort it out," he smiled, pushing her towards the bathroom.

"Are you going in the shower with that sheet on?" he laughed as he turned on the water.

She hesitated.

"Come on silly," he said, whipping it off her and taking her hand to lead her into the shower.

She squealed as he pulled her under the stream of water and tickled her ribs.

"I was going to take it off you know." She pretended to sulk. "I was just..."

"Yeah, yeah, just what?" he teased.

She struggled to think. "Err...just...cold," she said with uncertainty.

They both laughed.

"I don't think so, not in these temperatures! Now you'll have to pay for lying to me," he said, resuming the onslaught on her ribs.

"Stop! Stop!" she begged. "You know I have sensitive sides."

He put his arms around her waist and grinned down at her. "Yes, and today I learnt about all your other sensitive bits too."

She gave him an innocent look and edged closer to him. "You have sensitive bits as well."

The feel of her skin sliding against his under the water made him moan as she ran her hands over his wet body. He stepped back from her after a few minutes, trying to regain control of himself.

"Ohh, you wonton woman. Come on, let's get a move on so that we can get back here and try this again. That's if you want this surprise of yours," he said, pulling her back towards him. "We could just lock ourselves in the house and never come out."

He moved his lips back onto hers and she shuddered.

"How about you just tell me what it is and I can have it tomorrow," she murmured against his lips.

He shook his head and turned away from temptation, reaching for the shower gel. "No, no, that's cheating. Now stop distracting me madam, I have limited time left to sort things out."

He showered quickly, resisting her attempts at seduction with great restraint and leaving her in the shower so that he could get dressed. She giggled to herself as she washed her hair and she was just rinsing the soap out when he popped his head around the shower door.