. f o u r .

for a guy as carefree as jungwoo, it would be a surprise to see him spacing out in the middle of work. his employees noticed that and he looked like he was bugged by something inside his mind.

his secretary suggested to take him home but he didn't even answer.

what could be wandering jungwoo's mind?

oh that something wasn't something that happened in the current. it felt like ages ago as jungwoo reminisced inside his head. the feelings were there but it was old. the pain was there too but it was also old.

but howcome he can still feel it even if it was old?

"lucas, it's already december 3!"

"who cares if it's december 3? we can just celebrate christmas at sicheng's."

"you are so lazy. why do hate christmas decorating so much?!"

as said, it was december 3. and their dorm room wasn't decorated with anything at all. a year after being engaged, they decided to switch roommates and live with each other since sicheng is always at yuta's.

jungwoo loves christmas and it bums him out that lucas doesn't like christmas decorating. he just doesn't like decorating in general.

"because it's tiring. you decorate the whole room just to look pretty, then you're just gonna take it down after a month. that's exhausting, admit it."

"it's not exhausting when you're having fun with it. come on, please? our room is the only one that's not decorated yet. it looks so dull!"

jungwoo tried to persuade the man but only received an eye roll. lucas eventually turned his back and hugged the pillow on the couch. jungwoo huffed at the childish act and brought out the decorations they bought from the mall about a week ago.

ahh yes, buying decorations. jungwoo had to argue with lucas about 3 times for an hour just so he can pick out the best decorations. they can't have a huge tree because it would be much of a hassle so jungwoo decided to go with garlands, stockings, and fake snow.

but lucas made sure it wouldn't go his way. as jungwoo pulled the cart around the store, lucas tried to sabotage it for fun. well, it didn't really go his way too because jungwoo was sure he was going to decorate the dorm room as pretty as possible.

he'll never let anything ruin the spirit of christmas for him.

and so the box of garlands were pulled out and he decided to just decorate it himself.

"i'm gonna take a shower, this still better be here when i come out." jungwoo glared at the chinese man before walking towards the bathroom.

about half an hour later, jungwoo walked out of the bathroom only to be greeted with lucas displaying tiny little white trees on the carpet floor. and he stood there, in his bathrobe with a towel in hand, just staring at the fit back that was lucas.

he found it precious how a huge manly man be freaking out and cooing over cute little decorations. he was actually admiring the tiny snowman made of yarn with cotton and buttons.

"alright, you're right this is fun. now stop staring at my back, get dressed and help me here." lucas said without turning his head back. his eyes were focused on how the workers build the tiny snowman.

jungwoo went in his room excitedly and quickly got dressed. he wanted to wear a sweater for the day because it's getting cold, but as it turns out, he used all of his sweaters and he had nothing left. he decided to take them in the laundry tomorrow and just wear one of lucas' shirts today.