. t e n .

when the circle knew what happened between yangyang and the brothers, they didn't dare try to meddle between their affairs. literally, no one saw this coming. but hendery never told them what lucas' deal was with his husband. lucas told him that it should not be known by anyone when he told him that during their childhood.

they still think that his relationship with yangyang was only a real waste. and they still believe that he's undeniably in love with his own husband, he just can't own up to that fact.

and there they were, about to make up another plan. since johnny was preventing ten from doing things he's get tired of easily, they were gathered in their penthouse. this time, it wasn't taeyong and jaehyun they were planning to reunite, it's jungwoo and lucas.

"we've done this before, why can't we think of something again?" sicheng said.

"look, jungwoo clearly doesn't want to be anywhere near him anymore. he already sent divorce papers on his front door for fuck's sake." the brother said.

"doyoung, why do you have to be so negative? don't you want your brother and lucas to be happy?" said the giant man. but he was answered with, "yeah, i do."

"but let's face it, jungwoo's tired of this relationship. he needs time to heal that's why he went away in the first place." he added.

"okay, we don't have to make jungwoo come back here." ten said rubbing his already big tummy. "thank you." doyoung said. "but what if we make lucas come to where he is?" the smaller man added. the brother groaned in annoyance. is this how stubborn a pregnant ten can be? he thought.

"listen, we don't have to make jungwoo come all the way back here and ruin his vacation. we just have to make lucas own up to the fact that he is in love with jungwoo. he'll fly there himself."

surprisingly, pregnant ten could deliver some interesting ideas. but still, doyoung wouldn't budge. "no. there is no way you guys are going to tell lucas where jungwoo is hiding. i knew i shouldn't have told you where he was." he stood up and pointed at all of them.

"doyoung can you sit the fuck down?" taeyong says. "this could actually work. but we don't have to tell lucas where he is. he'll find out on his own. he can search the whole globe for all we care."

"that way, we won't even get involved. we just have to make lucas realize his true feelings then he'll search for jungwoo across the world, when they meet, it's a happy ever after!" taeyong's husband clapped like a child. hmm, taeyong's husband. it has a nice ring to it.

"how can you make sure it's a happy ever after? this is not a disney movie."

"we can't make sure of that but if it doesn't work, at least we tried." yuta said. "yeah and us trying could drive them even further away from each other." doyoung nagged.

"okay everybody shut up and let's just think of a plan for my damn cousin!" sicheng almost yelled.

they all got to thinking until one of them came up with a rather viable plan. "can we use other people in here?" ten asked.

"how much people are you thinking?"

"oh just one. i was thinking if yangyang would be up to help us."

lucas was tired from work. he had a bunch of meetings, and to top that, jungwoo running around his mind all day wasn't much of a help either.

he was invited to a circle hang out in the local expensive bar and he couldn't say no to his friends. they might think something was going on with him. and so he agreed.