. s e v e n .

it was another party of the century, or at least they wanna believe. it's a bachelor party hosted by seungcheol held in a cargo ship thrown specifically for his best friend, jeonghan. as the best man, he outdid himself, and maybe everybody else that's about to throw a bachelor party. he really put his best man responsibilities into good use.

aside from doing the party in a massive maritime vessel, he got everybody invited too, as well as different artists, models, and businessmen who they weren't really close to. he thought that maybe this would be a great way to expand his entire friendship line so he asked everybody he knows that they could bring anyone they want. that resulted to hendery sipping brandy as he humped on different girls on the dance floor. suddenly, he became the life of the party.

of course lucas wouldn't ask him to come so it was pretty obvious that it was taeyong who invited him. he sipped lightly on his cocktail as he watched his new artists go crazy. he had fun watching his new recruit go wildly at the very center of the ship. frankly, he's one of the reasons the party had a lot of people invited. he brought almost all celebrities working under him because seungcheol asked him to.

hendery caught the attention of a lot of people. and even if people around him wasn't that close to him, they already had fun watching him move on his own as he was controlled by the liquor. jungwoo even had his eyes on him the entire time. on the other hand, lucas tried his hardest to avoid seeing him. he hung out with the rest of their circle in the far end of the bar with his boyfriend clinging onto him.

"dude, oh my god this is like a reunion. i can recognize a lot of faces from college." johnny says as he looked around.

sadly, for yangyang he can't make out a lot of the faces but he can see a lot of celebrities and models since it's where he got used to with his work. he can probably recognize about 1/3 of the people on that very floor.

by now, yangyang met his boyfriend's brother, hendery. they weren't at all close but they met back when he decided to visit lucas in his house. his boyfriend started backstabbing his brother and said mean things about him--something he got used to doing. so now, it was clear to yangyang that he and his brother hated each other. although he didn't know the reason behind it, he just went with it since he's supposed to be on his boyfriend's side.

"babe, can you watch my drink, i need to use the restroom." yangyang suddenly says as he stands up from his boyfriend's lap. he grabs his phone and dashed into the crowd trying to get in the restroom that was in the far other end of the ship.

"i think i saw old college couples here. if i wasn't mistaken, i saw vernon and dahyun sneak out somewhere." he replied to the boys.

"yeah, i thought they were broken up?" yuta asked before taking a sip. "i suppose not. and i really don't think so too because you know vernon's not a player unlike the most of his friends." lucas answered back.

"not just them though. i heard your cousin snuck off with the famous heir of mline." sicheng said directly at johnny with a smirk.

immediately, johnny rubbed his forehead frustratingly knowing it has got to be his holy cousin, joshua. "jaehyun and i actually saw them when we walked out of the restroom. joshua even warned us not to tell. apparently, we're not the only ones who knew first but word gets fast around here so i'm not surprised a lot of people knew." taeyong added.

"what were you doing in the restroom?"

suddenly, a flush of red same across taeyong's face and jaehyun's ears instantly went red as well. "i'm gonna go find hendery. i need to discuss some things over with him." and taeyong just left.