C h a p t e r E l e v e n - O n e W e e k & F o u r D a y s B e f o r e

1 Week & 4 Days Before:

I tossed and turned all night long. Every time I closed my eyes for a split second I'd see Lucas, his gaze staring at me, then I'd jump awake sitting up and look around the room seeing shadows, making out faces on things that'll represent him in some way.

I sigh rubbing my hands over my face, I rub my eyes roughly making them water slightly from the slight pressure. I remove my hands from my face, sitting up and reaching over the night stand grabbing my phone, I unlock my phone seeing that it's 6:26 am.

I sigh frustrated throwing my phone towards the end of my bed. I throw the duvet off of me, swinging my legs to the side. I stand up and make my way into the bathroom. I decide I may as well get ready as I have nothing better to do.

I put the shower on letting the water heat up a little before stepping in. I take a longer shower than I normally do. I'm just physically and mentally exhausted. Why can't whoever the hooded guy is, leave me alone? Why did he have to pick me out of all people?

I shake my head as I put it under the stream of water. I grab the shampoo bottle squeezing some into the palm of my hand, then wash my hair before rinsing and then conditioning my hair also rinsing that afterwards.

I grab my washing cloth pouring shower jel onto it, then wash myself the wash off the bubbles from my body before getting out of the shower. Turning off the shower taps, as I grab a towel from the towel rack wrapping it around my waist.

I unlock and open the bathroom door. I walk to my wardrobe grabbing a pair of light blue ripped skinny jeans and a white T-shirt. I pull on a pair of boxers before getting dressed. Once I'm all dressed I go back into my bathroom brushing my teeth and tying a bandana around my head to keep my unruly hair out of my face.

I walk out of my bathroom and slumping down onto my bed. When my phone lights up, I reach to the end of my bed grabbing it and unlocking my phone. I tap the message icon seeing a text from a certain someone who'd I wish would leave me alone.

Hey, haven't spoken to you in a while xx

I cringe at the text, also I thought Josh spoke to him and Josh said to me that he'll back away from me, which is what I actually believed clearly he didn't get the picture. There's a reason for that. I stand up from my bed hoping he got the gesture that I don't wanna talk; well text him anymore.

I shove my phone into my pocket grabbing my bag from near my bedroom door, slinging it over my shoulder as I walk out of the room, down the stairs to the kitchen to get something to eat and drink on my way to Liam's. I thought I'd mix it up by meeting him at his house, instead of him coming to mine. I know that he's done this for years as he is the only one that can actually get up to his alarm, whereas I can't. Normally.

I notice a piece of paper on the kitchen side. I pick it up and read it Hey, Harry or Gemma, I'll be out on business for a few days and don't know when I'll return, so I've left money for food and emergence's beside the fridge, love mum xx.

I place it back down on the kitchen island as I grab an apple and a bottle of water from the fridge. At least we'll get the house to ourselves for how many days. I check the clock on the wall; 7:32 am. I have plenty of time to go to Liam's. I haven't seen his mum for a while. I open the front door walking out and locking it behind me.

I walk down the pathway turning right as I make my way over to Liam's. It takes me a good 15 minute walk. How can he do this 5 times a week? It's such a long walk, especially as it's all up hill. But the 15 minute walk has given me time to clear my mind and think about other things which I haven't thought about in a while since the hooded guy, who I hope to find out more about him.