C h a p t e r F i v e - T w o W e e k s & T h r e e D a y s B e f o r e

2 Weeks & 3 Days Before:

Beep!

Beep! Oh God, that sound is so annoying and I have no idea where it is coming from. I also have no Idea where I am or what's been going on. The last thing I can recall is waking up, then passing out again.

I'm assuming I am in a hospital with this annoying beeping sound from the heart monitor thing, which I don't quite understand why I'm wired up to one, when I'm completely fine. I was only hit on the head and knocked unconscious. I bet I've only been here for 1 or 2 hours, max.

The sound of a door opening and closing brings me back to reality. I hear light, but heavy footsteps come towards the bed, and I feel a presence beside my bed. The only sound now sounding around the room is this stupid, annoying heart monitor machine and the sound of this person breathing.

I slowly peel my eyes open to see who came in, as they never said a word. They've just sat beside me, and are probably staring at me which will be and is really creepy. I flutter my eyes open, blinking repeatedly to adjust to the blinding bright lighting of the hospital.

I narrow my eyes as I stare at the chair beside my bed and no one is there. Strange, I swore I heard the door open and close. And someone breathing down the back of my neck. Wait, I never felt that before.

I feel my body stiffen and I know feel the presence of someone behind me. I turn my head to the side but I can only just barely see the top of their head. Who is this person? It could be Liam or Zayn or Zara but I can't be too sure yet. I turn around to face the person who is sitting down in the chair beside me.

I still don't recognise them as they're wearing a hoodie. My eyes widen at me,e thought; wearing a hoodie. It's him, how did he even know I was here? Unless it was him who done it. I don't say a word nor does he. I don't think he's even noticed that I'm staring at him.

He is just staring down at his hands or feet, I'm not too sure as I can't really see much in the position I am in. 'It's rude to stare.' He mumbles making me jump at the words I just heard.

He spoke in an aggravated yet dull tone. I stare at the person in front of me not recognising the person still, also why haven't anyone else come to visit me? Like Liam or my mum?

'S-sorry but who are you?' I ask even though I didn't want to but I needed too. I feel a slight blush rise to my cheeks asking that question. He looks up slightly showing that all so famous smirk. I shuffle over to the other edge of the bed, in an attempt to get away from him.

I hear a low chuckle come from him and the sound of the chair squeaking as his stands up, taking a few steps towards me. My breathing hitches and I have my heart beating at my rib cage, begging to escape. I gulp as he leans over the bed, still with the fucking smirk playing on his lips, I wish I could wipe it off of his face.

I close my eyes taking deep breathes to try and calm my breathing and heart rate. One, two, three. I open my eyes having his face right in front of mine, I jump having everything increase again, my breathing and heart rate.

He's too close to my face for my liking, that I can feel his warm breathe directly in my face. We have a stare off that is until I feel a firm grip wrap around my throat. I bring my hands up to my throat, seeing his smirk disappear into a painful, yet pleased smile with gritted teeth.

I gasp for air, feeling his hand squeeze tighter around my throat pressing hard against my wind pipe. I attempt to pry his hand from around my throat but fail. He brings his other hand to the top of his head, gripping at the hood of the hoodie and pulling it down.

And I'm met with a pair of chocolate brown eyes that I'm all too familiar with. 'Liam.' I gasp. He just smirks evilly at me. I feel my eyes become heavy, rolling to the back of my head. The lack of oxygen not getting to my brain, sending this weird feeling through me. I loosen my grip from trying to pry his hand from around my throat.