C h a p t e r S e v e n t e e n - F i v e D a y s B e f o r e

5 Days Before:

I've been awake all night long I cannot sleep. I'm just panicking because of what the hooded guy texted me I know he'd do it, he'd send that picture of me and Jessamy "kissing". I still can't believe she came on to me, why did she even do that?

Well, if word gets out we'd both lose pretty much all of our friends. For me I'd lose Zara which will mentally, emotionally and physically kill me, Zayn would want nothing more to do with me or he'd kick the shit out of me, Liam would probably back away from me. For Jessamy she'll either still have Zayn by blaming me saying I came onto her, likewise Zara would go on her side. Pretty much I'd lose everyone all because of some stupid thing that I had nothing to do with.

I'm probably overreacting to this, thinking the worst but this one small thing could change my life. I need to talk to Gemma and see whether she could help me out, I hope. I fling my duvet cover from off of me, swinging my legs to the side then stand up making my way towards my bedroom door, opening it and walking down the hallway towards her door.

I knock on her door having her telling me to come in. I open her door having her smile at me but it falters when she sees me, I take a seat down on the edge of her bed. 'What's the matter Haz?' She asks while tucking a piece of lose hair behind her ear.

I shake my head 'I really need your advice.' I sigh deeply, shifting in my place towards the headboard of her bed, resting up against it. She also moves to face me with her legs crossed. 'What with?' She asks with furrowed brows.

I take a deep breath 'the other day something happened, that wasn't supposed to happen.' She shifts slightly in a way that I'm scaring her. 'It's not like I didn't do anything to stop her but... I don't know.' I can't tell her, I'm actually too scared to say anything to her. I know that she won't judge me or anything but I just don't want to see her reaction.

'Harry... You're making no sense... What happened?' She asks but I don't respond. I stare straight ahead of me biting my thumb. She sighs placing her hand on my knee 'I won't judge you Harry, you know that.' She says, I glance at her seeing a small smile playing on her lips.

I close my eyes for a split second before opening them again. 'Jessamy kissed me.' I mumble quiet enough for her to be able to hear me. She stares at me with a look of disbelieve, slowly her facial expression changing. 'Please say something Gem.' I plead her.

She shakes her head while blowing out air 'I don't know what to say. People are gonna... I don't know. Why did she kiss you?' She asks with narrowed eyes.

'Well she asked how Zara and I are doing, which from then I thought was strange, then she said she'd be a better girlfriend than Zara then kissed me.'

'Didn't you push her off?' She asks with confusion in her voice. I nod 'yeah, then she said I lead her on because I grabbed her hand and brought her back here. But it was out of a friendly gesture.' I state defending myself.

'Okay.' Is all she says. I stare at her. I thought she'd be more helpful than this. 'That it?' I ask her shrugging my shoulders.

'What else do you want me to say Harry?' She asks me with anger in her voice. 'Huh? Do you want me to say its okay, everything's going to be alright? Because it isn't. That photo's going to travel around like a virus and...'

'Wait? I never mentioned a photo. How do you know about that?' I ask her with furrowed brows and narrowed eyes. Her cheeks just flush a bright red, she shakes her head 'get out.'

'No. Tell me how you know about the photo?' I ask her raising my voice as I stand up from her bed. She stands up from her bed also shaking her head. 'Just get out Harry!' She screams at me but I just stand there not bothering to move an inch.