armie hammers wet dreams

Ava walked back to class with her sexy, hot, incredibly gorgeous, blessed with a fat ass, most wappiest wap, sexiest ghost friend. 

"So how do I do it?" Ava asked.

"Easy." the ghost said sofly. "when a man and a woman love eachother very muc-"

"No!" Ava practically shrieked, she went to put her hand over Margarets mouth, but it slipped through. "Oh my god I'm so sorry." Ava said. 

"Its fine." Margaret shrugged. "it's a lot better than when Elliott throws snowballs at me."

"Elliott throws snowballs at you?" Ava asked

"Yeah." she shrugged, "but its fine."

"No, that's not okay." Ava said. Margaret shrugged again.

"I meant," Ava reiterated, "how are we going to get me laid."

"Oh I have no idea. After everything Draco told me I'd be surprised if anybody wanted to fuck you."

"What did he tell you?"Ava asked.

"Is it true that you're sexually attracted to the fox from zootopia?"

"WHAT!?" Ava yelled, students stared at her. Avas face dropped. "How did he find out?"

"I read your diary." Margaret shrugged.

"YOU WHAT?" Ava yelled again.

"I did my book report on it."

"Of course you did." Ava deadpanned.

Suddenly Draco exited a nearby classroom. 

"Wow Margaret, I didn't know you were a ghost." He said.

"I look pretty good for a dead bitch." She said.

"Hello Ava." Draco said.

"Hi."

"How was class?" He asked Ava.

"It was good, how was yours." Ava replied, slightly confused. She realized something. Her and Draco were getting along.

"Pretty boring, you know how it is."

"Yeah." Ava agreed.

"Well, I'm off then. I'll see you in the common room then?" He asked.

"Yeah, sure." Ava said.

When Draco was out of earshot Ava turned to face Margaret.

"What was that?"
"What was what?" Margaret asked. 

"Not once has Draco Malfoy ever said anything nice to me. Not even nice, just- he's never talked to me without insulting me. Did you say something?" She asked.

"No. Maybe I was right."

"Right about what?" Ava asked.

"What I told Elliott."

"And what did you tell Elliott?"

"That he has feelings for you."

"Why didn't he tell me?" Ava mumbled.

"Same reason he throws snowballs at me." Margaret said, turning down the hall.

"And why's that?" Ava turned around. But Margaret was gone. Perks of being sexy and dead, she assumed. Ava sighed and turned down the hall. Wondering what she was going to say to Draco. If she would ask him about the sudden shift in demeanor, or if she would accept the sudden change. Maybe it was best not to question his actions. Even if they left her confused. 

"Maybe he'll suck my pussy." Ava whispered. "I hope he sucks my pussy."