pen pineapple apple pen

A/N Idk what i wrote last chapter i think it was avava nad dracock getting into a fight !!! omg so devastating im so sorrry for being so inactive i a so tired and i never slep enough and now im writing and the screen is so bright oh my god why is the scree so brihgt. my rench trwaxher is talking so much why is there no spellcheck on wattadd. im dissapoitned if im being hist. ike im dissaointe. 

Ava walked down the hall with her head down low, she had depressison now. self diagnosed bc she listens to billy eyelash but still. she was deresd. she bruhsed her hair behind her ear when dracock waked past.

"Draco!" ava SCreamed at the tp of her lungs. but he couldn' hear her. he had airpods in. 

"DRaCCoCK!" Ava wailed, she fll to her knees. brusing them. bevcause shes the baaadddddd guyyyyyyyyyy.

Draxo didn move. he kept walking. ava wanted to kill herself. but she didn't want to becase she was fake depresse. she just wantd to sleep but her evil fuciing mother would not let her. She grabbed hthe floor and pulled herself up. she ws going to make dracock jealous. 

she ran right into the common room and then ran into blaise and the others sitting on the couch. they had rubber bands aroud their uper arms, and sppooons and lighters littered the room. ava was a little bit confused. she ws not always the brghtest. she said it wa bcause she was vlonde bt tht doesnt make sense bc blonde people have the sma intellegiance on average as everybody else. 

ava walked over to blaise.

"Whip out your dick!" she commanded. 

Blaise looked shocked.
"No..." blaise said.

"Accio PENIS!!!!" AVA SCREWAMED THE ENTIRE GROUDN BEGAN TO SHAKE AND BLAISE BEGAN TO CRY AND SCREAM :N"NO NO NO NO NO NO NO AVA APPLEASE" 

but it was toooooooooooooooo late.

Blaise's penis was INSIDE AVA!!!!!!!

A?M IM SO PIIIINK!!