party in the usa

A/N I am litrally FUMING XX!!!!! I just shatted ALL OVER my bed LLOLL

Ava looked at Draco.

"Anyway." Draco said, "I'm glad Pansy's dead."

Ava raised her eyebrows in shock.

"you're glad?" She repeated.

"Mhm." Draco entered Ava's dorm. Ava closed the door behind him, and sat down on her bed beside him.

"Are you okay?" She asked, placing her hand on Draco's thigh. Draco looked up at her, chewing his lip.

"Yeah, why?" Draco asked.

"Well you just seem off.  I feel like you've been acting weird around me."

"What do you mean?" 

"Just." Ava took a deep breath. "If there's something going on, I want you to know that you can tell me."

"I think that would be a bad idea." Draco started.
Ava furrowed her eyebrows at Draco.

"We don't have to talk." Ava said softly, she leaned forward placing her hand on the side of Draco's face, so she could kiss Draco on the cheek. He turned to look at her fully now. He made a mental note about how clean she smelled. 

They sat there, staring into each others eyes for a few moments. Neither of them daring to break the heavy spell of silence. It was as if in that moment, something had changed between them. 

"This is wrong..." Draco whispered. 

"That's what makes it fun." 

Draco leaned in and kissed Ava. He wasn't a very good kisser, and Ava thought he tasted like warm milk. But she still kissed back. It was slow, unrushed, and Ava almost forgot about the fact that she had murdered somebody not even twenty minutes ago. She pulled away from Draco.

"Did that just happen?" Draco asked, "that wasn't supposed to happen."

"Why not?"

"Pansy just died..." He said.

"I don't think it's that big of a deal, Draco. People will get over it. Maybe it just means we take things slow."

"I don't think I want to take things slow." Draco murmured. Ava wasn't even sure he had said it.

Draco turned back to Ava.

"Can I- Can I kiss you?" He asked.

"No." Ava said. "Brush your teeth you fucking stank ogre."