for u, my iona

A/N This chapter was inspired by a fight w a slut in my dms. LOLOLOLOL also the 'My Sharona' scene from my all time favourite show, GLEEE !!!! i just LOVEEEE matthew morrison !!! I think he is so sexy and wwowowwoow put ur dick in my vagina mister !!!!!! LOL!!!!! PLS vote On this STORY and SHARE with allll ur friends !!! I Want to be nomiinated for a watty award !!!! I'm already reaching charts with this story OLOLOLOL !!! As always, i ove u all, and kep ur vagina smelling freshser than a palm trree !!! love u all!!!

Ava showered, as she did once every two weeks. The raw, unadulterated smell of hot raw fish had left her stinky vagina, and her hair no longer had grease in it. She dried her body off, and got dressed. She dried her hair as fast as she could before she did her makeup. She was glad she showered, because now she didn't have any blood on her body, and Pansy would hopefully never be found.

Ava was just putting her jeans on when there was a loud knock at the door.

Ava threw her shirt on as fast as possible as she made her way to the front of her dorm. She opened the door slowly, and saw Draco standing there. 

He almost looked confused.

"You mentioned Pansy.... earlier" he started.

"Yeah, why whats wrong?" Ava played dumb, batting her eyelashes away at Draco.

"They found her body, bite marks in her throat. They were going to do a DNA test, but they think it was a vampire from the forbidden forest who came in to kill her." 

"Do they know who did it?" Ava asked.

"No. But Dumbledore said he's worried that this will make the vampire community look bad, so he's just going to blame it on the gay community instead."

"That's a good idea." Ava said. "they gays ruin a lot of things."

"Like rainbows." Draco said.

"And June." Ava added.

A/N I AM LITRALLY PART OF THE LGBTQ COMUNITY SO DONT BE IN MY DMS OKAY???