dreaming

Ava stood face to face with Panys Parkinsons ghost. The only thing that stood between them was a thick silence. The kind that made your ears feel pressure. Ava took a deep breath, and looked behind her. Draco was still sound asleep.

"What do you want??" Ava hissed. The stank smell of her breath hit Pansy and Pansy made a face.

"You need to tell me why you did this, I can't move on. I need to know why you would killl me."

"its nothing personal," Ava said, about to reach out and touch pany's shoulder when she remembered that she couldn't. "You were simply in my way."

Pansy's face contorted into a disgusted expression, as if Ava's words had somehow taken form into something grotesque. 

"In your way?" Pansy repeated. Ava quickly turned back to see Draco, he was turned onto his back now, still asleep.

"Yes. Now get the fuck out." Ava whispered. Trying to rush Pansy out the door.

"What if I told Dumbledore that it was you and not the gays who killed me." Pansy threatened.

"OMG~~~!! PANSY SENPAI!!~~~" Ava moaned, "Don't tell on me Pansy-kun~~~!!!"

"What if you do something for me...." Pansy said, her smile was almost too wide.

Ava clenched her jaw.

"Fine." She hushed Pansy. "But Draco can't know."

"Deal." Pansy said. And just as soon as she had appeared. She was gone.

Ava walked to class alone, thinking about what kind gesture she could offer Pansy. She thought about a nice boquet of flowers, or maybe a pack of Marlboro Red's. Maybe Marlboro Lites. She didn't know if Pansy was a big smoker, but she had a feeling she would be. I mean your teeth don't get that yellow out of nowhere.]

A/N SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT> ILY ALL SM THAK U FOR LEAVING SUCH KIND WORDS IN MY IBOX