my ghost

A/N !!! AVA AND I SOLVED ALL OR BODY RELATE ISSUES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE DOES NOT THINK IM MORBIDLEY OBESE !!!!!!!!! I WAS WATCHING SUM CRIMINAL MINDS WHEN I GOT THE INSPO FOR ThiS CHAPTER> I ReALLY HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY IT JUST AS MUCH AS I ENJOYED WRITING IT< ALL OF THE DETAILS AND SUCH. I REALLY NEEEd TO EAT BC  I FORgot tO EAT ANYTHING YESTERDAY I JUST HAD HALF A GRILLED CHEESE AND I NEED FOOD LOl. IM JUST STALLING AT THIS POIMT LETS GET INTO IT

Pansy floated alongside Ava, giving off the illusion that she was taller than her. But nobody was taller than Ava. Not even Hagrid. And let me tell you, Hagrid is a beast of a man. His hands are so large, so fucking large !! It's almost threatening. But he smells kind of funky so it's like, is there an issue really? 

Pansy looked over to Ava.

"Do it." She whispered. Ava clenched her jaw, wanting to cry, but she had to do everything that Pansy said.

"Draco..." Ava started, sitting down beside her boyfriend. 

"Yes, love?" He asked her, taking his hands into hers once he recognized the distressed tone in her voice. 

"We need to um..." Ava looked down at her hands, and slowly removed them from Draco's. "We need to break up." She finished.

"What?" Draco asked, taken aback entirely.

"You heard me." Ava said. But she wasn't entirely sure because her voice was pretty quiet.

"I-" Draco faltered, trying to find something to say, "I just, I don't understand, i thought we were happy?"

"We're not. You milky monster, you stupid ogre like dog smelling fat little rodent smelling no teeth loooking gappy guppy garbage rat monster looking fuck. You look like a fucking turtle, and you walk like you don't know how to tuck your dick into your pants, you stinky little fucker, you rodent lookalike, you two timing good for nothing grease rat bony handed, short dicked, triangle faced, smelly breath, dick cheese looking trollop. You look like you wash your hands with milk. you look like you cry when your dad interrupts you at the dinner table. You smell like a fat rodent who got lost in the gutter on its way to the trash bags. you probably think Doja Cat was a musical icon, and you probably binge watched dance moms, and cried over how kelani was treated, you sound, and look like an evil  greedy blonde white supremacist baby. A little racist, no. Not a little racist. SO FUCKING RACIST." 

Ava leaned out and SLAPPED Draco across his face. He looked up at Ava in shock.

"You remind me of the endangered white rhino, you remind me of a squirrel the way you touch your nuts, you fucking blonde creep. I see the way you look at other girls, and I know you were in love with Pansy, I don't want to hear any of your excuses you stupid, triangle faced, nathan kress lookalike whore, you probably stink like sweat and mustard. You probably enjoy opening ketchup and receiving the gross watery ketchup that leaks from the top. Your dads hotter than you, you bag bottom backyback slut. You look like you enjoy bread on your butter rather butter on your bread, you genuinely look like you would eat butter. I would sincerely rather kill myself than ever engage in a conversation with you ever again, you wash cloth raggedy motherfucker. I want to drive six nine inch nails into each one of your eyelids. Every breath you take is a pain in my fucking chest, you mediocre monster. I faked every fucking orgasm. You have a pin prick dick and you don't know where the g-spot is! Also that was my pussy lip you dense ogre! Not my CLIT!"

Ava backhanded Draco again, and continued.

"Listen up lemony snicket, nobody cares about your series of unfortunate events. Next time your daddy's in jail, and mommy doesn't love you, and you're thinking about suicide, DITCH the middle man, and jump off the astronomy tower. You sick skeeze. When you finally die, I'm going to have sex with your father, rough anal sex with him, with the resurrection stone in my hand, hoping you'll be right behind me, watching, and unable to stop. I will continue to raise you from the dead, every time I have sex with a man I told you not to worry about. You look like you crawled out of a swamp and pranced straight to wherever Sarah Palin shops. You probably think Elon Musk is a good person, or breaking through any stigmas. You're definitely an Elon worshipper. One of those bootlicking big bird looking motherfuckers who think he's so cool because he used daddies money to buy whichever company would make him look smarter. Smell that Draco??? That's the smell of your own shit wafting up back into your face you ogre looking monster, everybody knows about the whole death eater thing. You're NOT that discreet let me tell you right now, everybody, and i mean EVERYBODY, talks shit about you behind your back, I just don't tell you because you'd demand to know who told me, and then you'd be a little confused because i told you i don't talk to those people, when i really do. probably because honestly, id rather have sex with snape than ever look towards you. You stink, pussy ass hoe."

Ava spit on him a final time. 

"Well I wish we never met." Draco replied.

"Wow!" Ava yelled. "Wow." Draco had gone too far. And Ava would never forgive him.