epilogue

A/N if you're currently reading this, you've made it to the end, thank you. I'd like to thank el and Ava for pushing me to finish this, and I'd like to apologize to any future boyfriend or girlfriend, for that matter, who might stumble upon this in the future.i had fun writing this, and I'm sure I'll have fun looking back on this too. Wherever I'm at in life. I'm young, and allowed to have a little bit of cringey fun, that's exactly what I did. And thank you to everyone who enjoyed this enough to leave me kind little messages in my dm's. you know what they say, kindness is just love with its work boots on:) anyway, this chapter was written just to end things before I forget. So no need to read any further. But thank you for taking this journey with me!!!

six years later...

Ava Bowie was now 24 years old. And though her and her original trio of friends had fallen out of touch. She could say she was content with her life. After the 'battle of hogwarts' prank. Fred and George went on to open a series of prank stores. Fred and MArgaret got married, and had a few kids. All of whom have red hair. Sadly.

Elliot ended up going on to become a news reporter, famous for his cruise scandal. Where he and the minister of magic had rough anal sex on top of dumbledores grave.

Ava had married into the malfoy family. They had one son, named Benjamin. He was a little bit spoiled and underweight, but it was okay.

For once in her life, all was well.

A/N Thank you to everyone who read this book. as we speak its at 404 reads, honestly more than i was expecting. i wouldn't have continued this shittty satire novel if you guys hadn't been reading it. it would have ended a lot sooner. thank you so much for the kind words in my inbox, and if you have any suggestions next, let me know. I had a lot of fun wasting class time on this, and i'll be looking forward to re-reading it.