just kiddin gi do spek FRNCH!!!!!!!

A/N i just had a nice cat in my french class about chinese new year !! very cool despite me not really participating. the dscussion is stil going and im pretending im not heaeirng it. !!!! loL. Okay so im just oignt to go rwrigt again head into the SOTU!!!!

AAva and dracock walked arm in arm, it was a year later. they were in seventh year now. and they were lin LOVEEE!!!!  AYAYAYYAY!!!!!! It was the  (DUN DUN DUNN)

BAtte of hogwarst!!!!!!!

ava wa sowerried bc se sidnit want drac to die. she was a wereworlf and he didnt know. and she was worried bc she wanted kids but hwo can a werewofl become pregnnt??? nine motnbs of full moons. would she be a wolf carrying a baby> or ould ger baby also become a wold??? i hav so many wquestions so if ur an expert on lyncanthropy can u tell me? Pls. thanks.

ava was running to find daco now, blaise had us tbeen murdered by GEorge weasley !! crazy. and themn... H NO

fred weasley was killed'

at least he can be wit margaret now lol

ava wa sin love swig draco bt he knew. and the werehappy/

"AVA" dwco yelled/

"what"

"lets run away tgether"

"when"

;ught nw"'

"NOW>?" Ava sreied !!!!

'yes'

they began tor un. thru the forest, thru the treees she felt ethereal!!!!! she as so gayu and gree!!! she as go happy!!! sge heard a crash in the distace. she whipped her head around

then she felt a steady drip of something warm onto her face, she shuddered as she looked up to the tree. elliot's limp body was hanging from the branches. wrists slit, neck snapped.

"o no!!!" ellito is ded !!! ava screaed

raco grappe he hand and they RUNNN!!!!!!!

find ou what happens next tiem..... tomrorow!!