shit stains in her panties

A/N this chapter is very rushed, and if there are spelling errors, i simply do not care. like literally not even a little bit. nothing you can say will make me care. lol.

Ava was running through the forbidden forest. Her laces weren't tied. But she couldn't stop to tie them. She only knew the bunny knot method, and that took too long. She internally cursed her mother for never teaching her the proper way to tie her laces. Also who the fuck calls it the bunny method?? Just say 'lace tying' like everybody fucking else and call it a day. 

She grabbed Draco's hand, pulling him further and further along with her. She wasn't even crying over Elliot's loss. Maybe it was because she had no tears left to cry. (Yuh). 

Maybe it was because Elliot put a pill in her water and now shes bloated all the time. 

Maybe it was because Elliot threatened to read out loud Serpenttnes recently deleted FanFiction titled "Bisan x Bucky Barnes." It was such a good book, Ava thought she might cry if she ever had to read it again. Like such a beautiful book. Wow Serpenttne is such an incredible author. She should have her own reality TV show. 

Ava tripped. And flew head first into a tree.

"Fuck !" she exclaimed. She stood up quickly. And brushed the dirt off of her pants. She turned back to look at her boyfriend. She felt tears in her eyes.

"We need to go back!!" Ava yelled.

"What?" Draco replied, "But it was YOUR idea to leave."
"we need to go, NOW." Ava said.

Draco sighed.

"Fine"

And they turned on their heels, and began running.

They reached the edge of the forest, the deep sky gave no hint to the horrors underneath.

Ava peered through the trees, she could see the courtyard. Harry Potter was standing in a face-off with VOLDEMORT!!!!