decision

julies pov
i woke up to banging on my door, i groaned and walked over and opened it. flynn ran in and sat on my bed. "oh my god."

i sat next to her and let out a long yawn before looking back at her "it's 7 am.. why are you here?" i whined and pulled the blanket over my body.

"julie! get up." she pulled on my ankles and i groaned, hugging my pillow. she grabbed it and threw it at me. "is that spencer reid on your pillow?" she sighed.

"yes. and you hurt him." i grabbed the pillow and glared at her. "i'm up, you win." i sighed and looked at her.

she sat next to me and smiled "okay, well i just wanted to tell you that reggie asked me on a date yesterday." she grinned and i hugged her.

"that's great! just don't break up.. because i'll have to kill him if he hurts you and vice versa you know?" i explained and she looked at me.

"you'd kill me?" she said dramatically and fell backwards and i chuckled.

"yes. yes i would." i teased, jumping off my bed and walking over to my closet, grabbing my outfit and laying it on the bed.

"who's shirt is that?" flynn looked at me and i froze. i chuckled nervously and she gasped. "lukes?! why didn't you tell me!" she shouted and i looked over at her.

"don't tell reggie, we just want to figure out what we are before we have the pressure. you know?" i said and she sighed and nodded.

"i guess. you still could've told me." she looked down and i sat down, pulling her into a side hug.

"i wanted to, but i didn't want to jinx it." she nodded and looked at me.

"i know. i'll talk to you later, i'm getting my college applications back today." she said and i looked back at her.

"oh my god! i totally forgot about that, good luck." i hugged her once again, and she chuckled.

"you dad and auntie still upset you're not going to college?" she said and i nodded.

"yep, but music is my passion. i don't want to do anything else." i added and she agreed.

"well, you guys have already released the song of the summer. everyone is obsessed with edge of great." i smiled and nodded, it got number three on billboard, which is insane.

flynn left shortly after and julie went to get changed into a tennis skirt and a nike vintage polo jumper. she put luke's shirt back onto her bed.

she walked over to her desk and grabbed the chain he left and put it in her pocket as continued to get ready.

"mija, have you got everything ready for tonight?" my dad asked as he played up six servings of breakfast. "and tomorrow, you're not nervous?"

"yep, everything is ready." i squealed and he smiled before the door opened and three guys walked in. "and i am a little nervous.. but i've got the guys so." i shrugged and they looked over at me.

"good morning!" reggie smiled, walking through the house and sat down, looking over at ray. "how was your day ray?"

"it's 8 am reggie.. my day has been forty minutes long." he chuckled and placed the plates on the table.

i sat next to luke and across from alex. my dad and reggie faced each other and carlos sat next to alex. "so girls, guys and ghouls, what's on your plate today?" carlos said making us all laugh.

"egg, toast, tomat-" reggie started listing off everything which was literally on his plate.

"reg, he means what are we doing today." alex explained, as the two of them are bickering about what he had meant, luke's hand found it's way to mine under the table.