sucker for you

luke's pov
i grabbed my phone of the girl and looked at her "what the fuck was that?" i shouted and she giggled.

"what? don't be mad, let's just go have fun." she slurred, obviously drunk. i pushed her off me and walked for the door. "ugh, boring!" she shouted.

"shit." i muttered, i walked down the streets and looked around. i wanted to go see her but i didn't know wether she wanted to see me. i grabbed my phone and rang her at least nine times.

"julie. please answer." i looked down at the time and stood up, walking down to the boys apartment. i knocked on the door and reggie opened.

"not now luke." he said, he went to shut the door but i put my foot in the way.

"no, no. you don't understand." i pushed the door opened and alex walked from behind him.

"shut up. she's asleep, and the first thing she sees when she wakes up shouldn't be you." he said coldly. i sighed and looked at them.

"i have no where to go.." reggie sighed and looked at alex.

"what is it and with our band and parents." alex shook his head and told me to get a blanket and sleep on the couch. i nodded and stared at julies room.

"don't even think about it." alex said before walking in, and closing the door. reggie sat next to me and looked over.

"why didn't you tell us about you and julie?" he asked but before i could answer he held his hand up. "and why did you hurt her?"

i shook my head "i didn't do anything. i was just out with.. strangers. i don't even know why." i laid back and held my head in my hands.

reggie just looked at me and walked away "you have three people right here who would've helped you." he shut his door and i closed my eyes.

"i know reg.." i muttered and laid back against the couch. i sat looking in the dark before i saw the door creek open. i watched her tip toe over to the kitchen.

i couldn't get any words out before i watched her pour a drink. she sighed and leaned against the counter.

"hey.." i said softly making her jump. she looked at me, before starting to walk away. i grabbed her hand she pulled away.

"don't.." she looked at me then away, walking forward and i ran after her.

"julie, it's not what you think.." i said she scoffed, rolling her eyes "i have no clue who that girl was!"

"stop it luke! why would you lie in the first place? so, why should i believe you now...?" she sighed and i turned around, i didn't want her to see me crying.

"i'm sorry." i managed to say, my voice shaking. i felt her hand on my back and i looked at her.

"why didn't you go home?" she asked and i shook my head.

"i did. but it was just more arguing.. and i- i-" i couldn't get the words out and she grabbed my hand.

"it's okay. but, i need a minute to think." she said before sighing softly and walking back to her room. i knew that look in her eyes, it was the same look she had when her auntie made her choose between music and school. it was conflict. like she knew what she wanted to do; but didn't want to hurt anyone or herself.

i closed my eyes and wiped away the tears, before laying back down on the couch. i grabbed my book and wrote down some lyrics, something which i found myself doing a lot whenever i'm upset or angry.

julies pov
once i walked away i slid down my door and pulled my knees up to my face, silently sobbing.

i want to forgive him, but i felt like if i did everyone would be mad..? like i took him back too easily. but i loved him, and it should be my choice.

i didn't want to bother alex, so i slowly started to pack a few things in one bag. i opened my window and left a note.

'i love you guys, thank you for everything

-J-dog.'

i chuckled lightly and set it down, wiping a tear away before i crawled out onto the fire escape, they were only the second floor so it wasn't hard to get down to the floor.

i grabbed my shattered phone out of my pocket and texted flynn, i sat on the floor outside the apartments waiting for her to kick me up.

after about 10 minutes i saw her car pull up and i jumped in. "hey jules?" she looked over at me and i nodded "why the fuck are you calling me at 2 am to pick you up from the boys apartment?" she said calmly.

"well, if you must know.." she started driving and i started explaining everything. from what happened with my dad, to alex picking me up and then everything with luke. she gave me those sympathetic eyes i haven't seen since my mom died. "stop."

"what? i didn't do anything." she said in defence as we pulled up outside and i opened the door, getting out.

"you sure this is okay?" i asked and she chuckled, hitting my arm. i smiled and we walked inside.

we creepily walked up the stairs and i threw my bag onto the bed and looked over at flynn. "come here." she said and i walked over, wrapping my arms around her. she rested her head into of mine. "it's okay, just let it out." she muttered and i burst out crying.

we sat in the bed and talked for an hour or two, she told me about her and reggies date, and i've truly never been happier for her.

at about 4:30 we went to sleep but we were woken up at like 6 am by the ringing of both of our phones. mine read 'luke' and hers 'reggie'.

"god.." i muttered and picked it up. "are you insane? it's 6 am." i said angrily and all i got was a sigh of relief. reggie and flynn were bickering over the phone and i snuck into the bathroom.

"julie? are you okay? where are you? are you hurt?" he rambled and i rolled my eyes.

"i'm fine luke.. i just needed to get out of the apartment. i felt like i couldn't breathe." he didn't answer. "are you still there?"

"yeah. i've been calling you for 20 minutes.. look outside." i walked over to the window and chuckled, seeing him stood by the car. "yeah... i went to yours first and you weren't there so this could've only been the place you went."

i walked out of the bathroom and straight down the stairs, meeting him at the front porch. "are you being serious? you walked all this way?"

"no.. i ran." he said and i laughed at his words. i knew the others would be mad at me for forgiving him so easily, but he had this power over me. he'd look at me and my worries would melt away.

pulling him into a hug. his arms wrapped around my waist like they belonged there. i sighed and he kissed the side of my head. "you're okay?" he whispered and i nodded, my arms still around his neck. "you know that i-"

"i know. me too.." i pulled back to look at his face. i couldn't stay mad at him. "no more lies or secrets." he nodded and pulled me closer to him.

"no more." he kissed me sweetly and i smiled. i have no free will around this man. "you still think we're the exception?" i giggled.

"i guess." i teased and he kissed me once again, but we got rudely interrupted by a squeal.

"i knew you couldn't be mad at him for more than..." she looked at wrist as if it was a watch. "7 hours." i looked back at her and fake laughed.

"ha. ha." i always hated it in movies when they would fall out for an episode then magically make up 20 minutes later. guess i'm a hypocrite.

-

i couldn't make them fall out for more than a chapter, i'm a sucker for them.

question- who's your favourite jatp cast member? i love them all, but owens vlogs are hand down the best thing i've ever watched.

-S