suprise

luke's pov
i woke up to the buzzing of my phone. it was alex, i answered ans groaned "what's up bro?" i mumbled still half asleep.

"come over to our room. we're doing something for julie." he whispered, i pulled myself up and nodded.

"alright, i'll be 10 minutes." i set my phone down after he ended it and looked at the girl next to me. she was so beautiful.

"stop staring it's creepy." she said in a sleepy voice, i chuckled lightly and kissed her shoulder.

"go back to sleep, me and the guys are gonna go get some breakfast, what do you want?" i asked and she turned to face me. i moved the hair out of her face as she leant on my chest.

"pancakes and coffee." she mumbled, i nodded and kissed her head. i slowly got out of bed and changed into what i always wear.

i grabbed my beanie and put it on, my hair was a mess so why not.

i walked over to the room across the hall and knocked on the door. reggie opened it and pulled me inside. "jesus, she's asleep guys."

"i know, but this is top secret." he jumped onto the couch and rolled across the floor. i shook my head and sighed.

"should we audition for new bassists?" i asked alex and he chuckled, nodding his head in return.

"i hate you both." he sat on the couch sluggishly. "julie wouldn't treat me like that." he pouted and we rolled our eyes.

"c'mon, tell me what the surprise is." i tapped alex's arm and he looked up at me.

he pulled out a jacket and laid it on the floor "it's julies moms, victoria had it in her closet and we're figuring out how to give it to her."

i smiled softly and looked at the jacket. "with pancakes and coffee." i stated and he looked up at me. "and some of her favourite flowers." i added and he reluctantly nodded.

julies pov
i looked at the time, luke had been gone twenty minutes, and i was hungry. i sighed and grabbed his shirt off the floor, putting it on. another one for my collection.

i chuckled and grabbed my phone, sitting on the couch, turning on the tv to watch.. criminal minds. obviously. i called flynn.

"hey! we're driving down in an hour! what times your set at?" she asked and i smiled.

"7:30-9 pm." i said and looked at my screen "okay, but morgan and garcia are my favourite duo." i chuckled and she did too.

"mine too! besides reggie and me of course." she giggled and i smiled.

"i personally prefer reggie and alex, but sure you guys work too." i teased and she just laughed.

"how's luke?" she said in a sing-song manner. and i rolled my eyes, something which i do way too much.

"i don't know. he left like 20 minutes ago, so i just thought to call my side piece." we both laughed and we talked for about 10 minutes before the guys walked in to the room.

"hey!" luke said before looking at me wearing his shirt. the guys looked at me and i sighed. how do i talk my way out of this one.

"is that luke's shirt?" alex asked and i chuckled, nodding.

"yep, my shirt has stains all down it." the guys nodded and luke had a playful smirk on his face. damn, i'm a good liar and he is hot. "i'll see you later." i ended the call and placed my phone down.

"we got you something!" reggie said, running over with coffee and pancakes.

"yes! i love you all." i took a sip of my coffee and melted into the couch.