tangled

julies pov
i walked out onto the stage alone, obviously the guys aren't ghosts anymore so they can't poof onto the stage, so we have to compromise.

"what's good LA?" i shouted into the mic and everyone screamed. i smiled and walked over to the keyboard in the corner.

i started playing finally free, once the drums started to kick in, the curtain dropped, smoke burst up into the air and fire from each side of the stage lit up. the whole crowed screamed as the guys appeared.

we were out there for around 2 hours, it wasn't as scary as i thought. any time i felt uneasy i'd just look at one of the guys and i'd immediately relax.

"thank you los angeles!" luke shouted, i looked over at him, smiling like a love sick idiot. how did i get so lucky?

"we're julie and the phantoms." reggie spoke into the mic, "tell your friends." everyone in the crowd said it along with him, making the band laugh.

we walked off stage and collapsed onto the couch. "we rocked tonight!" alex said, setting his drumsticks down.

"i know right!" i said, i high-fived alex and reggie picked me up and threw me in the air.

"we're rockstars!" he shouted, i squealed so that he put me down. we all just sat in our little band circle and talked. these guys were my family and after every show we'd have moments like this, and they were truly the best moments of the night.

"you guys were definitely the best out there." flynn said as she walked from behind the door. we all smiled, and luke just nodded in agreement.

reggie walked over and gave her a small hug, we all retuned in 'awe' and they shot us a look. we all just looked at each other and shut up.

"well i am tired and we have checkout at 12, so i will catch you guys later." alex said, pulling himself up. i put out my hands and he grabbed them pulling me up.

"me too, i'll talk you later flynn." i ran over and gave her a hug, she nodded and carried on talking to reggie.

luke eventually caught up with us and we walked back to the hotel together.

me and luke walked into our room, and i immediately took off my shoes, he chuckled and looked over at me. "you okay?"

"yep. my feet hurt." i whined and he picked me up, bridal style, walking over to the bedroom. "awee, you're adorable patterson." i placed a kiss on his cheek.

"i know, and this is the last shirt you're stealing." he said and i looked up at him, knowing i'm going to steal more. he sighed and passed me it, before walking over to the kitchen area.

once i changed and took off my makeup, he walked back into the bedroom, and put a plate of fruit and coffee on the side. "why would you give me coffee at 12 am?" i looked at him.

"because we're watching tangled and i don't want you to miss it." i sat up and nodded. i loved tangled.

he got into bed and i laid my head on his chest, watching the movie. "is my scrunchy on the table?" i asked and he nodded, before grabbing it and putting my hair into a ponytail.

i smiled and sat there, little moments like these were what made me fall in love with him even more. he kissed my head before watching the movie again.

the coffee did not work. i fell asleep, but he did too. eventually when our alarm went off, i groaned and chuckled a pillow across the room.

yeah julie, because that will stop it.

luke chuckled and turned it off "come on. we've got check out in 2 hours." i nodded and rolled out of bed.

we started packing and i looked over at him, i smiled softly and he looked up at me. "what you looking at?" he snickered and i giggled.

i just carried on packing and he shook his head, helping me put the bags into the living room. "

we should record it." he said, carrying on our conversation and i shook my head.

"no, we aren't in grease." i teased and he grabbed my waist and pulled me onto the couch with him.

"fine. but we will perform it one day." he stated and i shook my head.

"nope. perfect harmony is mine and yours. no one else's." i gave him a small peck and he sighed. "what time is it? i don't want reggie to late." i grabbed my phone and looked down at it.

"late for what?" he asked, leaving small kisses on cheek. i smiled and looked back at him.

"his date." luke furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "with flynn." he looked at me and smirked. putting his hand out.

"i hate you.." i mumbled and grabbed ten dollars out of my pocket and put it in his hand.

"him and kayla weren't meant to be." he said, treating the bill as if it were a hundred. i chuckled and nodded.

"her and nick are cute though, never would've thought." i added and sat up. he smiled and nodded in agreement. "i'll be 10 minutes." i ruffled his hair and went to change.

after 10 minutes i walked back over to the couch and found him in a ball, fast asleep. i sat down next to him and rested my hand on his cheek. he is the love of my life.

i heard a bang on the door, luke shot up and grabbed me. i was startled but i just rested my hand on his chest. "it's just the door." he sighed and nodded, putting his head in his hands. i left small circles on his back with my hand before walking to get the door.

"why do you have to be so loud?" i snapped, looking at the boys outside the door. they stuttered and i walked back over to luke. "hey, we're going now. you ready?" i looked down at him softly as he smiled up at me.

"let's go." he grabbed the bags and walked ahead of us all, i watched him and the guys did too, obviously feeling a little bad.

"i'm sorry for snapping at you guys." i said and they both shook their heads.

"no, it's our fault. we know after the whole caleb thing he's a little.." i grabbed both of their hands.

"it's okay if you guys are too you know? to be afraid.. to be sad, confused. i'm always here, and all four of us will protect each other. we're family. i love you." i looked at the both and them and they smiled, looking at me.

"love you too julie." reggie and alex both said, we sped up, walking with luke. "we love you too tinman." reggie said, making all four of us laugh.

"you two are never watching the wizard of oz again." alex said, making me and reggie gasp and look at him.

"not even the muppet one?" i pouted and he shook his head.

"lion was my least favourite anyways." reggie teased, alex ran after him, making reggie scream and run away. me and luke watched them and he wrapped his arm around me.

"wanna grab dinner when we get back?" he looked down at me and i nodded, putting my head on his arm. "alright, i'll pick you up at 8." he kissed my head and i smiled softly.

-
you cannot tell me that reggie and alex aren't the scarecrow and the lion-

charlie would be a munchkin though-

question, who's your favourite jatp character? mines julie/reggie because comfort

and yes i posted twice in one day. what about it? pull up if you mad 🥊 also 200 reads? ily all <3

- S