LIES - chapter 9

Shawn mendes POV

So I decided to take a break from the tour because we don't have another show for two weeks.

So I figured out what hotell everyone was going to be at and got a cab after I got off the plane.

I walk into the lobby checking in and getting myslef settled in. I had texted Nash beefore hand asking him to tell me what room Taylor had. They where currently in california. ANd for the jack and jack tour there was only 3 more shows.

I nocked on the door that nash had told me was Tays.

He opens the door and practically pounces at me into my arms.

"SHAWN!"

He's currently clung to me like a monkey.

"Taylor , -I-I can't breathe." I choke out and he hops down.

" Well hello to you to Tay," I say with a slight chuckle.

" I've just missed you so much!" He says on the verge of crying.

"let's go say hey to the other guys. Only nash and you know I'm here."

He nods and we walk down the long hall. 

*skips him meeting everyone.*

Taylor Caniff POV

I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna ask out shawn. 

But where are we gonna go?

Olive garden ? no. to main stream.

Applebees? no.

Beach picnic? Yes.

Okay but theres still one problem. 

He's straight.

And I'm over here as straight as a freakin circle.

But you know what I'll do it. Who gives a f*ck?

*skips untill right before sunset.*

Shawn Mendes POV

"Hey tay we're best friends and I have a crush on you."

No to forward.

"Hey taylor uhm I'm kinda in love with you. it's cool if you're a homophobe."

Wtf no.

Oh shit here he comes.

"Hey Tay , theres been something I've wanted to tell you for a while."

"Uhh- okay?" He looks kinda confused. but I would be to if I was him.

"I-I like you. And I've liked you for a while now... but I never wanted to tell you because I thought you would like not like me anymore. or tell the guys and make fun of me for it. But I geuss it's all on the line now."

"Well on that note I've been wanting to ask you, Will you go on a date with me ? like right now?"

"Of course Taylor!" 

I practically pounced on him and hugged him.

" So where are we going?"

"the beach for a picnic"

"that would explain the baskit." Sometimes I'm so stupid it hurts.

"Come on let's go Shawn" He grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers.

*skips the date because I'm bad at writing that  stuff*

I can't believe we're gonna be leaving eachother in a few days. Because of the tour comin close to a end . This has truly been the best month of my life. Finally going on a date with Taylor. then whatching all of my friends live thier dreams. And me goin back on tour in a week.

We head back to the hotel and go up to my room and lay in my bed untill we fall asleep in eachothers arms.

Jack Johnson POV

It's the last show and I'm kinda nervous. I mean I never get nervous because of shows but it's kinda a finally of the whole tour so I want it to be the best.

" Jack , are you okay babe?" JAck asks me putting a hand on my back and tracing small circles.

"Yeah just kinda nervous is all." I reply letting out a shaky breathe.

After the show EVERYONE goes out for dinner after that everyone goes off to thier hotel rooms.

Me and jack go to ours and lay on my bed and lay there for a while whatching t.v and cuddleing.

" Jack, What are we going to do?"

"what do you mean babe?" He asks looking down into my eyes.

" I mean about our parents. We go back to Omaha tommorow. we can't just keep our relationship a secret. My mom doesn't even know I'm gay."

He looks worried for a second but it goes away.

"Babe , everything will be okay. I'll tell mine then you can tell yours. It'll be fine"

"Okay I love you Jack" I say snuggling into his chest even more.

" I love you to my blue eyded babyboy."

 When he said that it sent chills down my spine. And I love it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!!! so heres another update!

So what do you think will happen with JJ's parents? Or jacks parents?

You'll just have to waite and see.

But as always don't foret to leave a comment and vote if you liked the chapter!

I love y'all!

~ meghan