LIES - chapter 10

Jack Gilinsky POV

I'm not as worried about going home now because my mom and dad are supporters of the lgbt community. 

But I'm a little worried about JJ's parents. I've never heard them speak of anyone gay or lesbian. so it does scare me a little. and I can see by how tense JJ is right now.

We got up this morning and headed to the airport to go back to Omaha. We've been on the plane for not even two minutes and he already fell asleep. But he's cute when he's asleep so its okay. :)

*skips to cab ride*

I's very qiute in the cab  whitch isn't normal. at all really.

"JJ are Alright?" I ask him raising my eyyebrows. He looks at me and his eyes seem darker then usual.

" y-yeah . I'm just worried about telling them." He says truthfully. I can see how scared he is. So I scoot closer to him and snuggle up too him with a happy little grin on my face. He starts to clush and smiles a little lookin out the window.

We get to my house and I get out running over to JJ's side to let him ou and I get my bags and he gets his.

We  walk up to the door and nock my mom opens the door and screams louder then I've heard her scream before.

" OH MY GOSH! GUYS HI! HOW ARE YOU? HOW WAS THE TRIP?" She emidiatly starts flooding us with questions but we answer not trying to be rude I cary my bags up stairs as my mom and JJ chat.

I unpack and go back downstairs to see how everythings doing. And I take JJ up to my room so we can talk for a second before He goes home. 

" Hey so I was wondering if we could tell you're parents together and then I'll tell my parents by myself. I don't know how htey'll react and if it's violent then I don't want you getting hurt." He said letting out a shaky breathe at the end. 

" Oh well yeah sure if that's what makes you comfortable. "

He nods and we walk downstairs to the kitchen where my parents are. 

"Mom , Dad." I say as we walk in to the kitchen.

" Me and JJ have something to tell you."

"Okay ... then shoot."

"well..." I start out kinda scared.

" First off, I'm gay. And second me and JJ are dating. We have been for 3 weeks but I wanted to tell you in person. "

I say intertwineing me and JJ's fingers. and then looking back up at them.

" Oh jack!" My mom says running up to me and giving me a hug.

" That's great news!" she says and my dad walks up to me with a smile and hugs me and JJ.

"so are you gonna tell your parents Jack?" my mom asks JJ.

" Uhm yeah I was about to leave so I can do that."

With that I walk JJ out to my car and open the car door for him and let him in. Then I go and get in my side. 

We drive to his housewhitch is a few blocks down and I let him out but before he reaches his door I run up to him and give him a kiss.

" Hurry and go inside it's dark and I don't want you to get cold babe." I say putting a hand on his cheeck. 

" Okay I will. And I'll text you after I've told them." He says giving me a small smile.

" I love you Jack. Don't you ever forget the okay?"

"Okay I love you to." I give him on elast passionate kiss then let him go up to his door and walk inside announceing he's home.

I get in my jeep and drive back to my house.

I get out and after eating dinner with my parents I go up to my room and check my phone to see if JJ has texted me yet he hasn't then I hear a nock at the front door.

Jack Johnson POV

I walk into my house scare as i'll ever be.

" Mom! dad! I'm home " I yell to them.

" They come running up to me and engulf me in a hi=ug before letting go. 

"Oh Jack! how was the tour?" 

"It was great. Realy great actually." I sorta whisper the last part but she hears me.

"so what madeit so greatthen?" She says smileing and taking a step back. along with my dad.

" Well tha's what I need to talk to you guys about." I say and they look kinda scared but they nod letting me go on.

" Well the first part is that I-I'm G-gay." I say as I play with my fingers and when I glance up I see my mom standing there for a split second then MY dad Punches me right in the temple nocking me into the ground I feel kinda dizzy but try to stand but before I can My dad kicks me in the stomache. Then my ribs.

"GET OUT!" 

"wh-what?" I say feeling a blood come down my nose. I didn't even re-alise he hit me in the face.

He then kicks me in the ribs again making me wince in pain.

" WE WILL NOT HAVE A FAG LIVING IN OURHOUSE! GET OUT!" He screams at me And I get up barely able to move.

I grab my bags because I had packed all my stuff incase something like this happens.

I walk out of the house and almost fall 5 times trying to get to jacks house.

 I get up to the door takin in very deep shaky breathes.

I nock but I'm so weak I bet no one heard it. I lean against the door and waite.

I almost fall into the house but Jack catches me .

I look up at him and looks like someone ripped his heart out. " Jack? Who did this to you?" he says tears streamin down his face.

"My-y D-dad. H-he kicked me out."

"Oh JJ!" he exclames and brings me inside.

------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I'm gonna update on monday again so expect that.

I just wanted to update a second time in a row because why not?

So as allways, Don't ferget to leave a vote if you liked the chapter and comment what you think.

I love y'all!

~ meghan <3