LIES - Chapter 23

Jack Gilinsky POV

*Skips 1 week*

We're out once again in this park down by the beach. It's very beautifull. But not as much as Jack. Of course.

I look around the park as Madison endlessly talks abourt her singing career and shit. I don't really pay attention much, I just nod or agree in the right places.

As we continue our walk in the park, I see a couple. The two men on a bench enjoying eachothers company. And then one of the men kisses the other on the cheeck. I keep staring at them with a small grin on my face. It makes me happy to see these things out in public. I enjoy people being who there are. Not caring about what others think.

I glance at them once again, And when I do I feel a light tug on my hand. I look to my right And see Madison giving me the death glare.

"What do you keep staring at them for?" She asks me as I look over again.

"I don't know. I think that they are a cute couple." I say looking down at my feet. 

She sighs, " Stop paying attention to other peoples live's and focus on your own. God! Why can't you do one simple thing Jack?"  

" Exscuse me!?" I yell at her letting go of her hand and taking a step back.

"Maybe that's what you need to do! You're so wrapped up in your own life, That you don't even care about who's life your screwing up ! I can't believe I fell for all your bullshit. You can't tell me who I can and can't go out with! I'm so done Madison, Leave me alone."

I say storming away from her.

"Ohhh Jaaack!" She says in a teasing tone. I turn to look at her ,

"But what about your precious JJ? It would just be HORRIBLE if something happened to him right?" She asks me holding her phone ready to call someone.

"You can't do anything !" I yell at her furiously, I run to my car and start it speeding to Nash and Cam house.

I just left her 10 miles away from her house. Ooops?

I get to their apartment in about 16 minutes.

I run and run to the door.

I knock repeatedly until Cam opens it.

"Cam? Cam!" I yell at him making him go wide eyed.

"What is your problem Gilinsky?" He asks in a anoyed tone.

"Is-Is uh, Jack here? Like is he okay?" I ask not sure if I'm going to like the answer or not.

"Yeah, He's fine. Why do you care? Aren't you the one who left him?" Cam asks crossing his arms. And that's when Jack walks by , not noticeing I was there.

"Jack!" I shout trying to get his  attention.

"can I please talk to him?" I ask looking at Cam with hopefull eyes.

"I don't know let me ask him."

"Yes, he can." Jack says coming up to the door behind Cameron. Cam steps out of the way and lets me thru. Jack just says , 'come here' and I follow him to his room.

"So, what do you need exactly?" He says as he sits on his bed and I shut his door.

"I needed to apologise. For everything. All the shit I've put you thru. I'm so , So sorry Jack. I never meant to hurt you. It was actually so you didn't get hurt." I say looking down at my hands.

"C'mere." He says patting the spot next to him on his bed.

"What do you mean ' so I didn't  get hurt'?" He asks me with a confused look on his face.