LIES - chapter 18

Jack Gilinsky's POV

Me and Jack left his parents at about 4 this morning. If we drove continuously , to LA it would take 22 hours. So includeing rest stops its gonna take about 2 days. And Cam and nash tokk a plane back to LA.

*Skips 48 hour long drive*

As I pull up into the drive way of our new home I admire its beauty. I glance over to find Jack fast asleep. I smile to myself , thinking of how lucky I am to have him.

I lean over and gently place a kiss on his pretty pink lips. And slightly rub his shoulder saying " Jacky , we're home!"

He sits up blinking a couple of times then turning to me looking confused.

Then back at the house and smiles.

"Jack? Carry me?" He says sticking his arms out for me to carry him and does the pouty face that makes me melt.

"Of course my blue eyed baby boy." I say walking to the other side of the moving truck.

I open his door  picking him up brydal style and carrying him to the front door with the keys.

I unlock the dorr putting Jack down so he can look around also.

He just stands there.

"Jack are you okay?" I ask putting an arm around his waist.

"Of course . It just means so much to me that we're actually together in our own house." He says looking up at me.

I peck his lips and run out the front door to get some boxes.

"UGGGHHH! JACK! I don't wanna unpack stuff!" He whines taking some boxes inside.

"I know baby boy , but just get it done and ovr with okay?" I tell him making him nod and head outside again.

*skips to later at nigh once they have almost everything unpacked*

Jack Johnsons POV

"Jacky? Can we go out to eat?" 

I ask jack as we sit on our couch snuggling. We haven't eaten and I'm really hungry.

"Of course , Where do you wanna go?"

"BURGER KING!!" I yell jumping up trying to pull him off the couch but he's so heavy!

"JACKY ! COME ON!" I whine making him chuckle and get up.

"Okay fine , fine , lets go."

We get in his jeep and its like 8 so its kinda dark outside.

We get to burgerking and order our stuff and as we're walking to our seats i see Madison. MAdison Beer , I don't have a problem with her really its just theres been people saying Her and Jack are together but their not. Obviously.

"Oh! Hey Jack , and Jack." She says noticeing us as we sit down.

" Hi Mads!" Jack says giving her a hug.

Then she hugs me.

"So what are you guys doing in LA?" She asks us intreged.

"Uhm , Actually we just moved here together from Omaha." Jack says making her smile at him.

"Oh , that's great maybe I can come over some time?" She asks Jack, as she puts her hand on his arm , like I'm not even in the room Like I was about to reach over and slap a bitch.

But she doesn't even know we're together so I should keep my cool.

"Yeah, that'd be great right jack ?" He says glanceing at me.