LIES - chapter 25

(Jack Johnson POV)

Morning after-To be honest, I'm kind of sceptical about meeting this fan. Jack said he texted him and said he wanted to hang out today, I agreed.

What if he's crazy? Like loves us and obsses over us and like worships us or something?

But he's a fan I shouldn't be so 'scared' about it.

Me and Jack are currently waiting for Gaven I think is his name. Jack said he should be here by now.

"What are we doing today anyways?" 

"Just out for a walk JJ, then maybe go out for lunch , If you don't mind?" He asks sitting next to me on the couch.

"Okay  sou-" I'm cut off by a nock on the door.

"He's here!" He says cheerfully and jumps up.

He opens the door and greets him, "Hey Gaven!" and engulfs him in a hug.

"Hey Jack." He says as Jack lets him in the house.

"Oh my gosh, Your Jack Johson." He says going wide eyed.

"Yep." I say with a smile standing up and walking to him and Jack.

"It's so nice to finally meet you!" He says giving me a hug as well and I hug back. He's seems alright. But there's always a posibility.

"Let's get going guys." Jack says opening the door and I follow behind him to the car along with Gaven.

we get in and Jack starts driving to the park witch isn't that far away from our house.

He gets to the park and Jack parks and we pile out of the car.

"So, Gaven how long have you lived in Cali? " I ask as Jack intertwines our fingers and we walk down the pavement path.

"I've seen your vines before you guys started Magcon, And I've loved you guys ever sense then really." He says smiling at me.

"Wow, dedication huh?" I ask chuckleing.

"Yeah pretty much. hah." 

(Third Person POV)

The three boys continued their walk on the fine sunny day. 

JackJ was still sceptic of Gaven. There was just something about him that made him uneasy. 

But he tried to brush it off not wanting to cause any trouble to riun the afternoon.

They went to lunch at a beachside resteruant , And had small talk of what they planned for the future.

They continued the afternoon at the Jack's home watching TV and messing around, generaly having a good time.

It was around 7 when Gaven told the boys he had to leave to go home. He said his goodbyes and left.

It was qiut out of the blue when he said he was leaving. Which was kind of unsettling for JJ but he didn't pay much attention to it

( 's POV)

Today was nice. A day out with the boys. Being nice to Johnson was like torture honestly.

I woulds force a smile whenever he asked me a question. eww.

But it would be better if I could talk to JackG by himself without the little peasent around.

My plan is going slower then I though. Oh well. It's still in action.

Untill next time loves........