LIES - chapter 11

Jack Gilinsky POV

When I heard the knock at the door I was afraid.

I jogged down the stairs and opened the dorr to my surprise a body practically fell on me.

I see him collapsed on me and with bags in his hand.

I grab him and let my eyes trace over his body. 

"JJ who did this to you?"

I ask him Sad and Angry at whoever would hurt my baby.

"m-my d-dad."

I bring him intu the house and sit him down on the dinning room chair.

"HEY MOM DAD!" I yell out trying to get thier attention.

"Yeah hun- Oh my goodness what happened?"

My mom says to me at first then to JJ.

"m-my D-dad. H-he got-"

He was choking out his words and it hurt me to see himlike this he was in alot of pain.

" Come on let's get to the hospital." I say picking him up lightly not wanting to hurt him anymore.

I put him in the passenger seat of my jeep and head to the nearest hospital.

"J-Jack it hurts" He says almost losing consiousness.

"No , JJ , Babe don't fall asleep"

I try beging him as we pull up to the parking lot.

I jump out and get JJ and carry him inside.

" Hey , Uh he got beat up and he's about to pass out."  I tell a nurse she then has  a few other nurses get a strecher and they take him away. I was gonna follow the but the nurse stopped me and told me to waite. I nodded in agreement. 

"I will tell you when you can see him again."

I nod once more then she walks away. I go and sit down putting my head in my hands.

Why did this have to happen to him? My blue eyed babyboy.

Jack Johnson POV

I remember being brought into a hospitall and then being placed down onto something but that's when I saw darkness.

When I was asleep I didn't hurt. When I was asleep He couldn't get to me. When I was here in the hospitall He couldn't get to me.

* flash back*

I wake up this morning winceing in pain. Why did he have to take his anger out on me? Why not something else?

I get up and go to the bathroom and brush my teeth then I get dressed and head down stairs.

I see my dad's back facing me as I get to the bottom of the stairs.

"H-hi d-dad." I said making him qiuckly turning arround.

I feel a pain in my abdomin. He just punched me.

"What the hell Jack!?" he yells at me.

"I told you to be up and ready at 7. It's 7:30. Why can't you do one thing right!?" He screams at me making me take a step back.

Then We hear a nock at the door. And then Jack comes walking in. 

I sigh in relief because when jack is around he never hurts me or abuses me.

" come on JJ lets go to school." Jack walks over to me and grabs my arm , with that little grin he has.

He led me to the door and I took one last look at my dad and he had an angry look on his face and had his fists clenched.

We walked out the door and started walking to the junior high.

We always wlked because it was so close. I loved going to school because I didn't have to stay at home and have my dad hurt me. My mom was always at work so when she would come home and see a new briuse I would say I fell. 

I hated lieng but he makes me.

*flashback over*

I wake up to the sound of machines beeping and it's kind of dark in here. I geuss they turned off the lights.

I blinked a couple more times before looking to my left to see jack with his head in his hands and he was crying. I hated it when he cried.

"Jack" I say with a very raspy voice.

He suddenly looks up and hus eyes get so big.

"JJ!" he says grabbing my hand tighlty. "You don't know how much I've missed seeing those beautifull blue eyes that I love so much."

"Oh! It's great to see you awake!" The doctor says walking into the room.

" Jack , You have some briused ribs and a concusion. " He starts off.

" And you might experiance alot of pain in the right side of your head. You took a hard blow. "

He says then stands up. 

"Jack we have a perscription for you for painkillers. And I will get the release forms right now so you can leave whenever you would like."

He tells me handing me the perscription. 

"okay thank you." I say to him with a slight smile. He leaves to go get the papers and I glance over at jack.

"Jack , whats wrong babe?" I say grasping onto his hand. He looks as if he's been crying for ages.

" Nothing babe , It's just I love you so much and I hate seeing you in pain." He said letting a tear fall.

" Jack , I'm fine now , It's okay." I say wipeing off his tear.

After that I sign out of the hospital and Jack carrys me ot his car and buckles me in.

We stop by the pharmacy and get my painkillers and then we head to his house.

He had my hand in his the whole time.

He helps me into the house and we sit down on the couch.

I take some of the pills and lay down on the couch closeing my eyes. And just as I was about to fall asleep I feel two strong arms snake thier arms around my waist and holds me close.

" I love you babe." He whispers into my ear.

"I love you to." I whisper back as I drift off to sleep listening to his heart beat.

______________________________

Hey guys! So I found out that Shawn will be coming to seattle for taylor swifts tour and stuff And I bout' screamed when I found out. I'm so excited for this but he won't be coming until august. But that's the same month as my nirthday so... best birthday present ever!!

but as always don't forget to vote if you liked the chapter don't forget to vote , and comment what you think!

I love y'all! 

~ Meghan <3