LIES - chapter 14

Jack GilnskyPOV

I was confused.

Why was this Blue eyed boy staring at me like this?

I don't know him. Nor do I remember him.

Should I know him?

Is he important?

"Jack," The doctor began getting my attention.

"-Can you tell me what you do remember?"

He said raiseing his eyebrows.

"I-I remember my mom and my dad. I live in Omaha Nebraska and I used to go to westside highschool."

I said while playing with my fingers. I glance up at the boy who was there when I woke up. He looked so hurt. like someone just shot him or something.

"Uhm , So , WHO are you exactly?" I say exadurateing the word who. A little afraid of what he would say.

Jack Johnson POV

"I-I'm your best friend. We've known eachother sense kindergarden. W-we started going out about a month ago. We-We loved eachother. We went on the magcon tour. D-do you remember anything about the Digi tour? We just went on not to long ago?

It felt like my throat was so dry. I could barelyy choke out the words.

"Uhhm N-no sorry."

That's when I run out of the room almost tripping over two people in the hallway.

"Ohh I-I'm sor-" I stop mid-sentance when I see it's his parents.

"Jack , Hunny whats wrong?" His mom asks me.

"H-he doesn't remember m-m" I can't even finish and I burst into tears right there in the middle of a hallway. She pulls me into a big hug.

"Shh , Jack hunny It'll be alright." She says as she rubs circles on the small of my back.

"B-But he doesn't remember me." I sob into her chest.

"It takes time to remember things hunny."

"B-but what if he doesn't?" I ask looking up at her.

She looks to his dad then back at me with a sad look on her face.

"We're gonna go see him but , You need some rest. Go home the key is under the mat."

His dad says patting my back.

"Okay." I simply say then walk off.

I get to the house and unlock the door going inside , closing it behind me.I head up to his room. I look aroud 'Its so jack' I think to myself. 

I walk over and plop down onto his bed.I burry my head into his pillow inhaleing his heavenly sent. 

It isn't fair! None of this is fair! Why can't he remember!?

I let out angry tears and my hand turns into a fist clenching it so tight that my knuckles are white.I slowly let go and lay on my back staring off into oblivion.

I only have one queston after all of this ........

Why?

Can this just be one big nightmere? And if I pinch myself I'll wake up and he'll remember me? Or I'll wake up and he's right beside me.

'Hunny that's not reality' 

yeah, Yeah I know.

But It'd be nice ya know?