Chapter 32- Epilogue

Gilinsky  POV

————————————

I never thought Gaven would be capable of doing something like this.

He always seemed so nice or caring for other people. But obviously he wasn't.

Jack told me about what happened. About how Gaven kidnapped him. He also told me about the guy at the mini mart place who gave him food.

My heart aches as he tells me his story. I never wanted this to happen. No one would want this to happen to someone they love, specially as much as I love Jack.

I see us having a future you know?  Like maybe we could get married. And have kids or-

"Jack? Hello?" His beautiful voice cuts me away drom my thoughts.

"Uh yeah?" I say looking at him.

"What where you thinking about?" He asks with interest.

"About how much I love you." I say just above a whisper.

"Awwwe I love you too babe." He says holding my hand.

«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»

~ next day ~

"When can I leave then?" Jack ask's the doctor, who had just finished explaining his injuries and stuff.

"You will be able to leave in less then about two days or so." He says smiling at Jack.

"Good." He sighs.

The doctor leaves the room and Jack looks over at me.

"I'm so excited to get out of here, ans spend quality time with you sense all the shit that's happened." He says looking up at the ceiling and closing his eyes.

"Me too babe. Me too." I say squeezing his hand slightly.

After he falls asleep, my mind drifts off to random things.

Like our friends.

Nate and his mix tape twenty-fifteen, which is fire.

Cameron with 20 days of Dallas and his new song.

Or Shawn an  his album handwritten. Which is bomb as fuck.

(A/N for real it is though.)

And Hayes going on tour with Aaron and Daniel and stuff.

Everyone is doing something , and are happy. I've been mindless about this whole thing.

Everyone and their successes and stuff, whilst I have been blowing my time with some kidnapping freak.

I just can't wait for my baby to be okay.

————————————-

[ Third Person POV]

- 4 years later -

"Daddy!" Nathan, Jack and Jack's son calls.

"Daddy!" He whine's again.

"I'm coming!" JG shouts running down the hallway.

"What is it this time Nate?"

"M keeps hitting me with her toy!" Nate whines and points at the 2 year old chewing on her toy. Her name was too difficult for him to pronounce.

"Mahogany, what have I told you about hitting your brother." JG scolds jokingly.

She giggles and bites down on her toy.

"What was he yelling about?" JJ ask's as he enters the living room where everyone was.

"M kept hitting Nathan with her toy." JG says calmly caressing her cheek.

"Are you alright Nathan?" JJ asks smiling sitting down on the floor next ot his boy.

"Yes, but-but she's a meanie!" He says crossing his arms over his chest.

The couple chuckled lightly at the toddler's response.JJ stands up from his squatting position, heading to the kitchen to make his small family dinner.

Jack and Jack had gotten married a few months after JJ got out of the hospital. They had promised eachother after what had happened to JJ, that they never wanted to be separated from eachother ever again.

Three months later the couple decided to adopt a baby boy. They felt they where ready to start a family together.

Two years after they adopted a baby girl. Naming her after the baby's god mother; Mahogany.

They had gotten news later that night, That Sammy proposed to Nate.

Nash and Cam aren't engaged.... yet.

Cam has been dropping hints to the Jacks that he wants to.

"Babe, lets go." JJ whispers to JG.

They where in M's room, after putting her to sleep they watched her in aw.

"Okay," JG agrees and they walk back to their room.

JJ undresses and slips into bed and snuggles into the warm blankets.

JG undressed as well and slipped under the blankets and  wraps his arms around JJ's waist.

JG sighs contentedly, and snuggles his face into the crook of JJ's neck.

"I love you."

"I love you too.... so so much."

______________________________

AN

sooooo, I'm sorry if it sucks.

I have other story's though !!!

- cover up - Jolinsky
- I'm fine - Skammy (On Hold)

I deleted my jolinsky book ' will you be there for me' .

I hope you enjoyed my story, even though the ending is short af.

I love you all.

Bye loves.