LIES - chapter 12

Jack Johnson POV

I woke up with those two framiliar arms wrapped protectively around my waist. His head was snuggled into my neck from behind and it was the best feeling in the world to finally feel..... Safe.

When I was with my dad I never felt safe. I was always scared sometihng bad would happen. He was always involved with the wrong people (gangs). But I thought he was done doing that stuff when I was 11. But I geuss I was wrong. Found that out the hard way.

 I'm broken away from my thougts by a warm breathe on the back of my neck causeing me to get goose bumps.

"JJ are you up?" He asked me.

"Yeah" I say to him as I tunr around and we become face to face.

" Do you even realise how much I love you , My blued baby boy?" He asks me with a tiny grin.

" I do now."

I say as I press my lips gently to his for a few seconds before pulling away.

( A/N UGGGHH!!! This would be so cute.)

He just smiles at me agian making my cheecks turn a light pink.

" oh, You guys are up. well you better start getting ready to head over to sammy's hous right? aren't you guys working on some new music?"

My mom says as she walks into the living room

" Oh yeah , I forgot all about that." Jack says sitting up making me frown slightly. But I get up anyways.

"Okay well let's go JJ."

He says grabbing my hand and walking us to his room upstairs.

I go to my bag and pull out my usual stuff whitch is.- 

grey skinny jeans with a black tee and some white vans and a beanie.

Jack comes out of the bathroom about 10 minutes later after taking a shower and he gets dressed in the almost same thing as me execpt for the grey skinnys.

We get in his jeep and head to sammy's then skate's to pick them up and head to the studio.

"Can you guys stopbeing the cutest couple on earth for like 5 minutes." Skate says as me and jack interlock our fingers as he drives.

"Nope sorry." Jack says making me blush.

We pull up to the studio and get out walking in.

I go first for the recording sense jack had been helping me with my verse of our new song 'I'm In'.

"

Days go by,

And you feel the heartbreak start to settle in like a dose of medicine Yeah, you better believe my whole life I've been waiting for somebody like you Could hold me down and keep the ropes tied

No lie , I never thought the day would come where me and you would part ways, And even though we're in a hard phase ,  Can't forget, looking up at that sky when we would stargaze , Yeah, I'm so amazed by what we had and how it vanished in a blink of an eye , I was yours, you were mine , Unbelievable feelings would rush upon me every time I would look at you , But really look at you , Late nights, me and you and nobody else , We're better together, as cliché as it sounds , Let me break it down , If we could start over it would mean the world to me , 

I'll make you happy as the boy-to-be"

I couldn't be more happy then I was right now. This was something I loved doing , And I hope I can do it till' the day I die.

After me and jack recorded and edited and re-recorded some parts to make it all together a good song it was sammy and skates turn to record thier song.

After we're all done we decide to go to leave, It's been a hard day at the studio so before heading home we decide to go to dinner and we go to mcdonalds. It was the cheapest thingso yeah....

we ate and then headed back to the car. Jack had to go to the bathroom so me and 'skammy' waited outside.

I was waiteing out side when I heard A loud shot. Like a gun shot.

I turn around and look threw the window to see A man with a gun in his hand and everyone in there was being held hostage.

I grab my phone out as qiuckly as posible along with sammy who does the same thing and I diall 911.

" 911 what's you're emergeny?" The lady asks and I hear another shot and see jack laying on the ground being pounded by the guy with the gun. The guy then stands up after beating jacks face to where he's almost unconsious and shoots him in the shoulder.

I almost collapse it felt like everything had just fell apart. It happend so qiuckly.

"hello? sir are you there?" The wome on the other hand asks.

"  THERE'S BEEN A SHOOTING AT THE MCDONALDS ON DAVID RD. PLEASE SEND HELP MY BOYFRIEND HAS BEEN SHOT PLEASE SEND HELP THE GUY WHO SHOT HIM LEFT PLEASE HELP ME!!!" I practically scream into the phone. 

I couldn;t handle this right now.

Within seconds a abulance comes. They run inside getting jack and putting him on a stretcher.

" Waite what hospital are you taking him too?" I ask the medic.

"We're taking him to ********** hospital." I say okay and get in jacks jeep wiht sammy and nate and speed my way to the hospitall.

Seeing him all bloody and beaten just ripped my heart apart.

I pull up to the hospitall and li=unge out of the car.

I run into the hospitall and go to the receptionist desk.

" Exscuse me , What room is Jack gilinsky in?" I ask very hurryed. 

"He is in surgery right now you will have to waite." 

She tells me making me fire up with anger.

I turn and sit down waiteing for him to wake up and I try calling his parents but they don't pick up iether of thier phones.

Why did this have to happen to him? why? 

I put my head in my hands and start balling my eyes out. Sam comes up to me and hugs me tightly and holds me , cradling me wall I cry into his chest.

____________________________________________

So here's another chapter. I wanted to add a little drama. so what do you think?

but , as always vote if you liked the chaper and comment what you think of it.

I love y'all!

~ Meghan <3