Princess?

I think the same warnings from the last two apply, not sure. The picture above is Olivia's outfit the one below is Morgan's.

Morgan and I were hanging out together all day, it was the next day when she decided to dress up

Morgan and I were hanging out together all day, it was the next day when she decided to dress up. So I made new crowns to match our outfits.

"I love it!"

"I'm glad. Hey, Morgan, how do you feel about a photoshoot in the woods?" I knew it was the day Pepper was going to be back so I had to get Morgan out.

"A photoshoot? In the woods? I want to!" Morgan was jumping up and down. I took her out to the woods. After struggling to find a good spot, where I could also put up a protective barrier, We took the photos.

 After struggling to find a good spot, where I could also put up a protective barrier, We took the photos

(Let's pretend that the dresses are right

(Let's pretend that the dresses are right.)

"How are these, Princess?" I asked the little girl.

"Amazing! Dad will love them!"

"You are right, my dear." We made the walk back, but when we got in I saw the one thing I didn't want Morgan to see. Her parents with lawyers figuring out custody, I sighed. "Hey, darling, let's go drop off our stuff then we can go eat lunch." I turned towards the little girl.

"Can we stay in our dresses?"

"Of course,"

"Excuse me?" A lady sitting next to Tony said.

"Yes," I answered standing slightly in front of Morgan.

"You're Olivia correct?" I nodded, "Pepper has claimed that you are trying to make miss. Morgan believes that Pepper isn't a good mother." The look that crossed the lawyer's face was one of annoyance.

"Well, I have no intention of making Morgan believe that her mother is a bad one, but if you do excuse me then I am going to get lunch." I started walking away, hiding Morgan as I walked away making sure she was walking with me.

"liv, what was that?" Morgan asked once we made it to her room, I sighed.

"That is a question to ask your parents," I said packing getting ready to leave for lunch. "Where are we going, baby?"

"I want a burger!"

"Ok, we can do that." We left for lunch, hopefully this will be over when we get back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the shorts and terrible chapter! I'm in science class and now I'm doing in person school this is harder to do on my phone