Give up

I woke up in Clint's arms. He was already awake. He was just kinda laying there, staring at the ceiling. 

"Good morning," Clint said as I was just taking in his features. 

"Morning," I answered back, not bothering to move. He did not attempt to either. At least not until Friday told us that breakfast was done. I don't think I have ever gotten up so fast. Still, in my pj's, which consists of some short shorts and a tank top, I ran to the kitchen with a laughing Clint on my heels. "Morning," I called as I went to the counter for food. I got different versions of 'good morning's back. As I sat down at the table I noticed them all staring at me. "What do I have something on my face?" I asked looking around.

"Liv, I don't think they have ever seen you in pj's before," Clint informed. I looked down and would you look at that I am in my sleepwear. 

"Yeah, well y'all better get used to it. I hate getting dressed unless necessary." I said going back to my food. When I eat I eat, nothing is getting in the way of my food, I also don't share. You know it's real love when I share my food. 

"I don't think we will ever get used to it," Stephan said and everyone agreed. I shrugged in response and went back to eating. I finished my food and put my dishes away, although I did get some complaints that they wanted to do it for me. I just waved them off about it.

"Good morning, Avengers." I heard a voice say. I looked and it was Mr. Pirate Eyepatch man. He got a good morning from everyone, including me.

Mr. Pirate Eyepatch man's POV: (Didn't see that coming? Did you?)

I got another video from the psycho after Olivia and decided that I should bring the flash drive to the Avengers.

"Good morning, Avengers," I said to them. I got a good morning from every one of them, including Olivia. "I have some important information. I think you should see it for yourself." I told them, they all nodded. That was when I turned on the video.

"Good morning, Fury. I am in a good mood this lovely morning, so I will get right to the chase. I want Olivia and will stop at nothing to get her. So unless you don't want our Avengers in multiple pieces I suggest trying to get them to hand her over. I was promised her as my wife, and I will get her even if I have to kill you and the Avengers to get her." Then as the camera was being shut down there was a flash of a person in a black suit.

"When did you get this?!" Tony yelled at me. Unfazed, I looked over at him.

"I got it this morning when I got to Shield HQ," I answered, looking around at everybody. Olivia looked panicked.

"He is going to go after you all!" Olivia yelled. That I flinched at, never would have thought she would be so loud. I guess that I underestimated her.

"We will be fine, Olivia. Don't worry about us, but I think we should move you to HQ for right now. You will be safer there." I answered everyone but Olivia looked shocked that actually cared for this.

Normal POV:

Fury showed us the video he got this morning but what is scaring me is that he threatened them all.

"He is going to go after you all!" I yelled out loud. Fury flinched at my loud yell.

"We will be fine, Olivia. Don't worry about us, but I think we should move you to HQ for right now. You will be safer there." Fury offered everyone but I looked shocked either because he cared about this or the fact that he is trying to calm me down.

"Fury, I think you're right. I need to go somewhere that I can be around people who will protect me at all times. I trust your judgment but I want them to stay at HQ with me." I told him not wanting to leave them.

"That can be arranged." Fury answered me with a slight nod of his head.

"I will get dressed and then we can leave," I answered walking away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~So I figured out a good way to write on a somewhat normal basis. If you liked the change of POV I can do more.

~with love Mack