The untimely death

A/n

This has details of death and dead bodies please don't read if that makes you uncomfortable.

We were all hugging when my phone went off. Of course, I answered it. 

"Hello?"

"Hi is this Miss. Smith?"

"This is she."

"Miss.Smith, I am very sorry to inform you but your mother Ava Smith has died today outside the hospital. We believe that is was the cause of someone but we can't be sure. She was stabbed in her chest three individual times. Along with her head being hit against what we believe was the wall. We are very sorry for your loss." The lady said not the other side. She hung up after that.

"What was it?" Peter asked

"She's gone. She died, murdered. Sh-She said that she wouldn't leave yet. I-I UHG!" I was frustrated and threw my phone down. I winced when I heard it crack, I ran outside. I have a problem I run away from my problems. I need to stop doing that. I heard their footstep follow me, I ran to the lake not far from my house and stopped at the edge. I heard their footsteps come to a halt at the sight of me by water. I can't bring myself to care.

"Hey we know you are hurting but we need you to come back with us. We can take you to the tower and you can stay there if needed. You can bring all yours and your mothers stuff. Just please don't shut us out or run away again." It was Tony that offered I mean of course it would be him. It is his tower after all. I nodded and started my walk back home. I wanted the comfort of my soulmates so I grab the closest to me. Which just so happens to be T'Challa, he takes my hand and walks back with me. We make it back and I start packing, it was easy because we haven't unpacked everything. I made my way to the garage to grab the rest of our things. Mom told me not to go in there after she found something. I don't know what it was but it was enough that she told me to stay out of there. When I went out there our boxes were not out here. Instead, it was bodies. So like any reasonable person, I screeched. Then my soulmates came running in, they saw them too. I ran to the bathroom and threw up, the smell of the rotting bodies was too strong. I felt a hand rub my back and hold my hair up. When I finished I turned around and saw Sam. I brushed my teeth to get rid of the smell and taste, I then turned around and wound my arms around Sam inhaling his sent. The rest of them were dealing with the bodies and Sam helped me finish packing everything. 

"Did you know those were there?" Clint asked I sent him a glare

"No, I didn't my mom wouldn't let me in there. She has never let me in any garage without someone since I was 5 and I cut my arm on a saw on accident." I told them, continuing putting everything in the car they got for my stuff. 

"Well, the bodies have been there for about two years going by how rotten they are." Some person in a suit said. He had a nice smile when he looked at me. "Hi, I'm Phil Coulson." He said with his hand out. I shook it.

"Olivia Smith. Nice to meet you." I told him with a smile of my own. It was as nice as a smile I could muster up after hearing my mom died today and find some bodies in my garage. He saw through it and I could tell. People are easy to read, at least for me. 

"Well can I ask you some questions?" He said I nodded.

 "How long have you lived here?"

"About 2 months."

"Have you ever gone out to the garage before?"

"No, today was the first time I went out there."

"Do you know who owned the house before you and your mother?"

"Um someone named Thomas. Sorry I don't remember his last name."

"That's ok. Do you know if your mom knew about the bodies?"

"Maybe, I think she went out there once but I can't really remember," I told him the truth. I don't really remember if she ever went out there or not. He simply nodded and left.

"Well, let's head to the tower." It was Sam, he hasn't left my side since the whole bathroom incident. They all agreed and we got in cars. The car ride was filled with me telling them some of my favorite things. Trying to put all the terrible things to rest just for a little while. We made it back to the tower and unpacked all my stuff or at least the stuff I wanted to be unpacked for now. When we finished it was bedtime, we said good night and Tony also told me that I could completely repaint and redo the room tomorrow. I nodded and headed to bed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~847 words. I took way too long trying to figure out how I wanted to show that Thomas was not a good guy. I think what I did works. This is still my first attempt at writing fanfiction.