I'll show you why your not gonna walk away

--- part 1

Claires POV
I was in the back of the ambulance with luke and the life I could see was slowly fading from him not being able to breathe. they couldn't do anything for him and he was a fighter so he kept trying to breathe as best as he could. I brought his machine and he pointed to it and I asked the paramedics if I could they said yes I hooked luke up and his face became more pink and it almost looked like he could almost breathe and he looked like he was better but I don't think it will last for long. He asked me for pengie and I told him I forgot it he gave me a WHYY look and I told him I would bring it to the hospital. We finally arrived and luke was whisked away and all I could do was wait. A nurse came out and told me to tell me if he had any medication for panic attacks and I said none she told me they would percribe something to luke. I was then told that he was breathing fine and I could come see him. I walked to his room and saw him smiling he motioned for me to come over to him and he pulled me into a hug "Lukey how have u been bud" "I'm good other than the fact that I could of died" "aww luke I'm glad your okay" "I really want to thank Kaity for coming home in time and calling you" "luke there going to prescribe you with some medicine so this doesn't happen again" "okay when do I have to take it" "everyday" "that's not bad" "yep I'm just glad your okay luke" "don't worry about me I'm okay" he said as he kissed my cheek and I giggled. I checked my phone and I had 25 texts and a call from mum. "How's mum" he asked "worried about you" "can we still go to Florida next week though" "yeah" I said with a giggle then out of the blue luke says "you giggle like ashton" "thanks" I say as I giggle again. I finally check my texts and see like 10 from Ashton 10 from kaity and 5 from Calum . Ashton calls me so I pick up "how's luke" "he's fine" "good should I bring you some food babe" "no thanks babe I'm not hungy" "love don't starve yourself" "I'm seriously okay" I hear Kaitys yelling GET HER CHIPOTLE SHE LOVES CHIPOTLE I giggle and then ashton tells me he's bringing me chipotle. I ask luke if he wants anything and he says no. I mean it's like 8:00 so he probably already ate but I didn't ash and I ate at 5 and I'm kinda hungry. I lie down next to luke and slowly peacefully fall asleep with my baby brother in my arms safe at last.

A/n guys 700 reads I'm flipping out thank you so much!!!!!!!!

I woke up to the beeping of the heart monitor and they pulled me out of the room

25 minutes later

A nurse came out and told me "claire I'm sorry but he's gone" I burst out into tears and scream his name "Luke"

"Claire wake up" Kaity shakes me

wait it was just a dream.