"nananananana you know she like"

a/n GREYS ANATOMY IS MY LIFEEEE- xoxo Claire!!!!!!

Claire's pov
"oh god it's so bright in here I say as the sunlight streams in through the open windows.

Wow we're finlly in disney all in one piece kalum is back togther and clashton is going strong.

It truky is the happiest place on earth I cuddle into Ashton's side that smells like tropical coconut and vanilla the one that they give to you at old key west, one of all time favorite cents besides pumpkin.

"babe let's get up i'm excited" I whisper into my boyfriend's ear. He smiles and pull me closer

"baby I love you so much" I laugh and kiss him and reply "i love you more irwin" " nope".

I really love him and I think he's the one.

I mean Liz said it the other day that she had that with andrew but left it for my dad and she regretted it so she got a divorce i'm not going to make that mistake.

I stretch my limbs out of my sweatshirt that on the back says irwin 94 as I walk out in the hall.

Someone hugs me in and snuggles into my shoulder, Mikey.

"oh hey mikey mouse what's up"

"im hungry"

"of course you are"

"are we getting Nutella"

"were going out to breakfast but i'm eating nutella anyways"

"i love nutella"

"oh i know mikey"

I hear a whine of "claireeeee" coming from the direction of the stairs.

I turn around and luke's standing there and holding his long arms out for a hug i come into his arms and he hugs me closer and I know clingy luke is out today.

"lukey what do you want?"

"nothing I just wanted cuddles"

he whispers at the last part and he pulls his sweater over his hands looking ashamed. "mikey"

i yell as luke looks scared. "get dressed we're going to Mickey's cafe for breakfast" I take luke up the stairs as he looks at me and tilts his head "cuddles?"

he questions looking like he's 2 "yes luke you can have cuddles before breakfast.

Ash walks out his door and assumes luke wants cuddles and looks sad.

"claire does he want cuddles that bad that he won't let me have time with me!"

"ashton get dressed" he kissed me as I walk towards luke's room "come on

he tugs at my arm as we finally arrive in his baby blue colored room we lay down on the bed

as he rants to me about cuddles with small babbles that he says all make me realize

what a perfect family I have.