Say my same no need to pretend

Claires POV
I woke up in my bed. Arms loosely wrapped around my waist I knew they were Ashtons because they were so long. I silently hopped out of bed and changed into shorts and a 5sos tank. I walked into the hallway not to my surprise no one was up because it's 6:00 am I'm usually not a morning person but today I am and I'm excited for the day ahed I finally get to tell everyone that their going to Florida with us! I walk into Luke's room and he's on Twitter. "Hey luke wanna go to starbucks with me?" "Yeah sure let me get ready" I grab my blue iPhone 5c off the counter and grab my Keys and run out to to the car Luke's already in the car looking in the mirror to fix his blonde quiff with his hands. I drive to our local starbucks. I hop out with Luke behind I open the door and the aroma of coffee and pastries fills the air. I walk up to the register just looking the other way. "Hi what can I get you?" I turn around and see my friend from 7th grade in French class "Ava? Is that you I haven't seen you in forever" "Claire!!! Omg I missed you" "me too" "what can I get you and luke" "a venti mocha cookie crumble skim milk and a venti caramel macchiato with skim milk" we silently waited for our drinks to be blended. Soon enough we got our drinks ava wrote her number on my cup so I could text her "Bye ava thanks" "bye" I walked out sipping my frappe when I noticed luke had tears rolling down his pink cheeks. "Lukey will you tell me what's wrong" he shakes his head but hands me his phone. I take it and see a message from Mum💕😘 that says Hi big boy tell your sister that your dad and I are going on vacation for a few weeks in Hawaii I love you!!! "Luke why is that sad" "I didn't get to say goodbye" "it's okay" "but what happens if she doesn't come back" "Lukey baby she will come back "when you call be Lukey baby it makes me thing of mum" "it's okay luke" we had arrived at the house. I walked in the door and my starbucks was ripped out of my hand and I see kaity running up the stairs with my starbucks "Kaity I will get you" I yell at her following up the stairs I see calum singing "say my name" I hear Ashton yelling my name "Claire where are you" I ignore him and then out of the blue Calum says "Claire your mrs. All American Ashton wrote this song about you just listen to the lyrics"
1-2-3-4 luke, Michael and Ashton walk in the room and start playing for me.
Calum starts
"I love that accent you have when you say hello
You relocated from NY a month a go
That minivan that you drive really gets me going and if it feels like it's right then it can't be wrong"

Luke starts now

"No one understands the chemistry we have and it came out of nowhere yeahyeahyeahyeah
It's not like we planned this getting out of hand and now we're gonna go there yeahyeahyeahyeah"

All of them
"Walk my way mrs. All American say my name no need to return don't be shy mrs. All American I'll show you why your not gonna walk away"

Then luke says "that's all we have so far but it's about you" he says as he blushes "do you like it"
"No.......I Love it" I scream at them and they all bring me in for s hug nows the perfect time to get ready. "Guys and Kaity get dressed up please Expecially you Michael it's for a surprise"
Kaity's POV-
When Claire walked into the house with Starbucks I ran down the stairs and almost tripped. Hopefully Mikey didn't see that. Anyways, I ran up to her and not bothering to say 'hi'
I grabbed her cup that said 'Claire' on it and before I bolted up the stairs I heard Claire say "I'll get you Kaity" or something like that. Anyways I ran into the room I was previously in. Calum's. Duh

Lately I've been helping the boys write a new song. It's called Mrs. All American and I love it so far. Uh oh I hear Claire running up the stairs so when I slammed Calum's door shut he jumped and saw me and said
"What's up babe? Why are you panting?" He said in confusion
I didn't answer I just ran into his closet smelling like his cologne.

*present time*

Claires POV

I'm so excited but I know Lukes gonna be worried. I walk into his room to see him fiddling with his fingers I know he only does that when he's nervous I take his hand and walk him downstairs where Kaity and ashton are sitting. "guys it's time to go" I yell as I walk out the door with 1 hand to luke and Ashton's holding the other. "My 2 favorite 5sos boys" I whisper to them luke and Ashton fist bump and then giggle. I hear kaity from behind us "what are you giggling about you 2" "nothing" they reply seriously then break into laughter again. Literally Ashton's laugh is so cute. I woken out of my thoughts by ashton "babe" "yeah" "can I have a kiss?" "Yeah you don't have to ask" "just saying"(see what I did there 😏) he kisses me and luke backs up I start to crack up and Ashton kisses my cheek. Soon enough we're at the restaurant and we ask everyone what they think the surprise is Kalum goes first "are you moving out?" "No" we reply happily. The guesses go on and no one knows what it is Ashton kisses me on the cheek and grabs my hand. I whisper on the count of 3 1-2-3 WERE ALL GOING TO DISNEY WORLD FOR 2 WEEKS!!!!!!!
The table explodes with happy faces and luke gets really excited. The car ride home is filled with plans for the trip

Short an important!!!
Written by meeee! 🙋🙋🙋
A little from khood18!!! Thanks and were having a contest for (drum roll) Lukes girlfriend!!!!!!! If you want to be in it comment your eye color hair color age name thank you Luv yew claire