"No one understands the chemistry we have"

Claire's POV-

'OMG KALUM IS A THING??!!' Yes, I'm mentally freaking out if you're wondering. After I received the news from Kaity. They're my favorite couple ever, even more than Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie!

So if you didn't know,, which you should. I began to yell and rant at Calum so he will treat my best friend with respect and like a princess. Then, I heard a gasp behind me and I turned around to see Kaity on the floor laughing so hard she's crying.

"Calum will treat me right, don't you worry about me." She cackles.

I run up to her and begin to hug her and then Calum joins in, like the shy boy he is. Causing the other 3 boys that were also watching this whole thing happen, join in also.

And like that, I decide to leave and walked around the house and give them some privacy (if you know what I mean;))

Kaity's POV-

After Claire left to go wherever, Calum and I started to talk.

Lets just say it got very interesting.

After a long and awkward silence Calum finally decided to speak up.

"Soo.." He scratched the back of his head, "Did you really hear all that, Like all I said about you?"

I finally spoke, "Um, Yeah. But is it true?"

"Is what true?" Calum asked, not even acknowledging what just happened.

"That." referring to the event that just took place. "What you said. About me being your girlfriend? I guess." I said still kinda in shock.

"Yes. Of course I meant it. And I don't regret saying it," Calum said with a sparkle in his eyes and the wrinkles on his outer eye by his temples when he smiles.

Now that definitely caused me to blush.

"Well, Mr. Hood, I like you too. Like a lot" I said with a nervous giggle.

"Really?!! Well I guess I'm just gonna say it," Calum said taking a big breath in smiling.

I just stayed silent waiting for him to continue, trying not to scream.

"Kaity, I know we just started talking again after 3 years but will you do me the pleasure of being my girlfriend? I mean only if you want to, of course, I don't wanna pressure y-" Calum said looking extremely nervous until I shut him up by a kiss.

Once I pulled back I said "Of course. I thought you would've never ask" I said smiling and kissing him passionately, once again.

Calum smiled into the kiss which caused me to smile back.

We both pulled back at the same time and started talking a little more about each other.

And can I say we learned a lot about each other in the matter of minutes.

Claire's POV-

While walking around the house I thought to myself 'It seems quite. Too quite.'

So I go to find my brother and Ashton. I hear a giggle coming in the direction of my room and see Luke and Ashton bro hugging (yep that's a thing).

"What the hell are you two doing in my room?!" They both turn around with surprised looks on their faces.

Luke starts to whisper something to a very nice looking Ashton.

"We were doing nothing really Ash just wanted to see your room" Luke says

"Yeah, okay." I said pissed. I absolutely hate when people come into my room without asking.

Luke walks out of the room leaving me and Ashton while the room is just about filling up with awkward tensions.

Ashton's POV-

'Come on Ash you can do it.' I say to my self.

"Your room is very pretty Claire"
What the fuck was that Ashton?! "your room is very pretty?" Who fucking says that! I argue with myself.

"Thanks" Claire responds in more of a question.

"Anyways, the real reason why Luke and I were in here is because we were talking about how I should ask you this, but I guess I'll just ask. I was wondering if you want to go on a date with me?" I rambled wrapping my hand around my neck anxiously waiting for her reply.

"Oh! Sure Ashton" She smiled her genuine smile.

"It's a double date with Calum and Kaity, but if you don't want to you don't have to" I began to rant about how it was all up to her and then I was shut up by a pair of soft lips on mine.

Wasn't expecting that.

Even though I was shocked, I obviously kissed back, ONLY to hear the click of an iPhones camera.

I turn and spot Luke across the room taking pictures. Claire chases after him, yelling for him to stop I wait till the yelling stops. Because I hate when people yell it makes my anxiety come back.

I walk out of Claire's room satisfied with myself and make my down the stairs but fall and look up to see Michael laughing about how Kaity did the same thing today.

Kaity is sitting with Michael on the couch watching Dragon Ball Z, I swear they're both obsessed with that show. How are they not related?

Kaity then turns and looks confused because Claire and him were arguing like cats and dogs until Luke shouts,

"CLASHTON IS REAL FOLKS!!!"

"CALLED IT!!" Kaity screams, turning her attention back to the tv.

I smile and go up to Claire and wrap my arms around her, I lean in and kiss her while various clicks and 'awes' were heard around us.

Welcome to the Hemmings household where anything happens.

-------------------------------

(A/N if there's any typos i don't care bc it's 3am bye)