Dont be Shy Mrs. All American

a/n wowowowow Claire wrote the last chapter and this one and WOWOWOWOW CALUM THOMAS HOOD. ANYWAYS CLAIRE AND I SAW ROWYSO DETROIT AND ASJXKSKSK

Kaitys POV-

I can't believe what I just saw. I'm basically sitting on my bedroom floor crying my eyes out. I guess I was crying a bit too loud because next thing I know Claire is by my side asking all these questions.

"h-h-he cheated" I said trying not to cry harder. But then next thing you know Claire's hugging me and I'm crying on her shoulder.

"WHAT?! WHO!" Claire asked obviously not thinking about Calum.

"CALUM!" I sob

"WHAT! NO IM CALLING ASH" Claire says getting out her blue iPhone 5c.

"No. don't" I said taking her phone out of her hands. Next thing we hear is my phone ring. With Calums ringtone. Then that's when I cry harder. I haven't been on my phone since I found out and my phones been ringing none stop by either Ashton, Michael, or Calum. I didn't bother to answer none of them because I didn't want to talk about this.

Claire's pov

"Kaity I'm so sorry"

I say as she sobs into my shoulder.

Her phone goes off and I press ignore. As she just sobs harder. I'm pretty good at comforting people but I wish Ashton was here he would comfort me.

I pick up my phone and press Ashton's caller id

"Ash babe are you close to home?

"Yeah kinda"

"I need you to come here right now"

"Why babe what's wrong"

"Calm cheated on kaity"

"Are you joking no way"

"Are you almost home"

"Be there in 5 love you can I talk to kt"

"I put you on speaker"

"Stay strong cutie"

"Thanks" she sobs out as I hang up and whisper I love you to my boyfriend. I'm so thankful for my family and friends and even though our vacation chill day took a bad turn I know we will figure it out.

"Kaity what did you see"

"He was kissing Bryana"

"The model girl?"

"Yeah"

"Maybe she kissed him kt did he kiss back

"No he didn't kiss back"

"KAITLYN HE DIDNT CHEAT ON YOU BRYANA KISSED HIM AND HE DIDNT KNOW SILLY"

I grab her phone and call calum

"Cal babe theirs been a huge misunderstanding"

I can hear he's crying through the phone

"I didn't cheat on kaity she means the world to me bryana kissed me and I didn't know what to do" he said over the phone as I heard him cry even harder.

"kaity thought you were cheating and didn't know that I'm so sorry cal please come over we can figure this out"

I hang up and look at kaity

She's a mess mascara everywhere and my shirt is ruined like I care though.

I hear kaity tell me

"Claire I'm so stupid"

"It's okay we figured it out"

The doorbell rings and I know it's Ashton

I open it and see him standing there frowning until he picks me up and kisses me.

"Baby I missed you"

"I missed you too ash guess what calum didn't cheat false alarm Bryana kissed him"

"Thank the lord Jesus"

He says as he picks me up again

"Ashton what is up with you picking me up I'm so fat I'm like 130 pounds"

"babe your far from fat your perfect just the way you are"

"Let's get up to kaity"